US Politics Thread | Page 409 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Every day this thread gets a bit longer with more absurd stuff and closer to home we have stories which should be shocking and result in people being hung out to dry.

There’s so much of it, it’s not even funny any more. We’re going to end up with a US invasion the longer Trump is in power and the more pressure he gets at home, because that’s one way to win back the people in the US - claim someone is after you then blow them to pieces.

That's his exact campaign message, the US is shit, we have enemies at home and abroad and only I can fix it by blinding you with bollocks and keeping you distracted.

Trump repeated his line about Covid going away on it's own, again, yesterday.

He also seems to be reversing his view on masks, but he appears to think they go over the eyes, seeing as one makes him look like the Lone Ranger, he says!!!!

Leon Panetta the latest to put the boot in on Trump.

“The president, rather than bringing together some kind of national strategy to confront this crisis, simply resorts to tweeting about vandalism and other things to kind of divert attention from the crisis that’s there.”

He added: “We have a president that is not willing to stand up and do what is necessary in order to lead this country during a time of major crisis. I have never experienced a president who has avoided that responsibility.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/02/trump-coronavirus-awol-crisis-leon-panetta

Or this.

COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION

1. Plaintiff is an individual residing in and a citizen of the State of California.

2. Upon information and belief, Defendants Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein each reside in this District and are citizens of the State of New York.

Oh my God....how thick is Eric?

Last night Eric Trump shared a photo of Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged co-conspirator of Jeffrey Epstein, in the company of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

The photo, which Mr Trump posted in a since-deleted Tweet, showed Maxwell at the 2010 wedding of Chelsea Clinton, Bill and Hillary's daughter. Mr Trump added the caption: "Birds of a feather..."
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...maxwell-clintons-photo-backlash-a4487601.html

It would appear she would never sell out Prince Andrew on a deal with the court because she is indebted to him for launching her into the "Higher Society" which she craver after her father went for a swim with millions of pound from the Mirror Group pension fund. She is strangely the same age as me but looks in her 40's until you see a recent photo, now she looks 62.