US Politics Thread | Page 407 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

200w.webp

6 of the organisers were tested positive. Ridiculous people. But fingers crossed, there will be a 7th soon!

It would sum up his time in office if he never got it because he was drinking bleach or what ever shit he's on.

The right wing loonies are going mental because he managed to drink a glass of water with one hand at his ridiculous rally. One person (a Republican congressional candidate) actually claimed Trumps incredible one handed drinking ability made him the best president ever.

Is it me or has the bar been lowered somewhat for World leaders these days?

2 more in the Trump camp have gone down with Corona and we've had this doozy.

The mega-church in Phoenix, Arizona, where President Donald Trump is due to speak later today has been criticised for claiming that its air filtration system takes "particulants" out of the air so that "Covid cannot live in that environment".

"So when you come into our auditorium, 99% of Covid is gone, killed, if it was there in the first place," Dream City Church pastor Luke Barnett said in a video posted on Twitter on Monday.
BBC ticker.

"You can know when you come here, you'll be safe and protected. Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive."

Erm?

2 more in the Trump camp have gone down with Corona and we've had this doozy.

The mega-church in Phoenix, Arizona, where President Donald Trump is due to speak later today has been criticised for claiming that its air filtration system takes "particulants" out of the air so that "Covid cannot live in that environment".

"So when you come into our auditorium, 99% of Covid is gone, killed, if it was there in the first place," Dream City Church pastor Luke Barnett said in a video posted on Twitter on Monday.
BBC ticker.

"You can know when you come here, you'll be safe and protected. Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive."

Erm?

Wibble

'They want to throw God's wonderful breathing system out'
Before holding a vote to mandate the wearing of masks in public places to stop the spread of coronavirus, Palm Beach County commissioners were harangued by residents who accused them of obeying the devil, imposing a communist dictatorship and dishonouring the American flag.
Florida has just reported a daily record of 5,508 new coronavirus infections, bringing its total number of confirmed infections to 109,014, with 3,281 deaths.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world...to-throw-god-s-wonderful-breathing-system-out

Erm, never thought I'd say "Covid do your thing".

If we accept Jesus came from the Middle East/Egypt etc area - are we sure they never wore face coverings in sandstorms. Or if God creates everything, didn't he invent face masks anyway?

I'm pretty sure people who wear gimp masks don't actually replace their breathing system?

And WTF has the US flag got to do with anything?

Trump and Pence talk about their great progress on Coronavirus.

Dr Fauci says hold my beer.

US infectious disease chief Dr Anthony Fauci says the nation has a "serious problem" as 16 states reel from a spike in Covid-19 cases.

At the first White House task force briefing in two months, Dr Fauci said: "The only way we're going to end it is by ending it together."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53200834

I'm amazed he's lasted this long, what's the US equivalent of a P45?