US Politics Thread | Page 397 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Putin probably at home with his feet up loving this, he is of course the reason Trump is in office in the first place.

And Britain being out of the EU. Maybe he can send a few more bombs to the Middle East to drive more refugees into Turkey and Greece, for the EU to fight off.

Anonymous have come out of the woodwork, threatening to link Trump with Jeffrey Epstein with an accusation of some pretty serious acts.

Oh is it? Just popped up on insta feed, perhaps it is

I'm sure Anonymous claimed similar ages ago - but this is Trump, who knows! I never really tracked it down previously past supposition based on his friendship with Epstein, as from memory it was then we got the mass repeats of all the - shall we say - unorthodox parenting comments he made about baby Ivanka and her legs.

I could well be wrong in terms of it being a rehash though?

ANITFA are problematic on the surface, but the move to declare them as terrorists was of course political and wide of the mark, as ever he's doing it to reinforce his core base. It's not clear to me that they're actually 'group' in the conventional sense more of an ideology.

Last edited:
Last edited: