US Politics Thread | Page 333 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

2016 - Wikileaks, I love Wikileaks.

Today - I don't know about Wikileaks, it's not my kind of thing.

200.webp

I'm assuming you went to Folly Beach, if so I live 5 miles from there on James Island. If you ever make it back here let me know and I can give you a list of places to eat, drink and get your history on.

Yep Folly Beach - it wasn't a great day so a little disappointed. I did really like Charleston I could see myself living there.

Did they have lads on bucking Broncos trying to stay on for 7 seconds or is that something else?

We didn't last that long but I'd imagine it did have that too.

I'd be more concerned with this.

https://evolvepolitics.com/the-us-j...er-of-terrorism-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/

In case you hadn’t heard, Donald Trump has been exposed authorising a potentially illegal multi-billion dollar deal to sell highly sensitive nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia – a decision which, experts say, has the very real potential of allowing the world’s biggest state sponsor of terrorism to manufacture a nuclear weapon.

Knew it rang a bell lol It's 2/3 things a day though isn't it, so easy to lose track and it does feel by design. Yes, definitely Yemen linked it feels and Saudi in general.

It did. Some of the right wing media wrote edited versions that made him look bad. It was quite funny.

Redecated Mueller report today. There is no way Barr has left anything good for us to see. Rumour is 100 of the 400 pages are redacted.