US Politics Thread | Page 295 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-sahara-wall-reaction_us_5ba33b21e4b0375f8f99fa4b

Spanish Foreign Minister Josep Borrell said at a lunch this week that Trump proposed the wall idea during a meeting earlier this year, according to The Guardian and multiple Spanish news outlets
When Spanish officials told Trump the desert was 3,000 miles wide, Borrell said he replied: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”
The U.S.-Mexico border is approximately 2,000 miles wide.
Spain also has no border with the Sahara, meaning it would have to build the barrier on foreign land.

Would you like to be recommended by President Donald Trump for a job, answer this simple question.

Could you be accused of sexual assault in the future?

If yes, leave your name and number and we'll get back to you.

The UN's reaction to Trump saying he's accomplished more than anyone in history was priceless!

I only watched the first minute or so, and yet even that had half a dozen lie sin it. He'll be so angry at that reaction. Well done to the UN. I'll leave you with this.

On August 9, 2014 Trump tweeted "We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World."

Last edited:
He thanks Russia for slowing attacks in Syria, then accuses China of meddling in the November elections because they don't like him and he's winning the trade war PMSL

Chinese ambassador I think, looks away and shrugs his shoulders in response to someone lol

Probably - I just loved the shock on his face!

Senate should be fun today 'con job' but I might change my mind if I hear something. Open mind my arse.

Not funny I know, but let the games begin - the 11 Republican men won't be asking questions, they've brought in a woman lawyer for optics obviously.

That's the nail....Fox News.

She's credible.

Someone needs to put Chuck Grassly out of his own misery as an aside.

Thinking about it, with how bad that was - and given Lindsay Graham's absolute meltdown in front of the press just now.

"I feel ambushed" - it was their own plan! PMSL

How much of this is the Republicans actually trying to throw Trump under the bus?