US Politics Thread | Page 285 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Looks like Trump went to far even for Fox news.They apparently ripped in to him over his doubting his own security services about Russian interference in the election. Very conservative lot on Fox he has gone to far even for some of his own.

Yup, Trumps biggest supporters were apparently on plane with him having a jolly - those that were left aren't the hosts of Fox and Friends lol

Recently and more so since the Trump dropped a bollock at the G7 conference he has just been getting worse and worse.

The truth is as a politician he is way out of his depth, the man is a walking clusterfuck and I do not honestly think he has a clue what is going on day to day.

Look closely at the photo, look at his face, eyes, he is like someone lost.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    951 KB · Views: 2
I think some Trump supporting Twat on BBC has just tried to defend the President's comments about the intelligence services and Russia hacking them by referencing the 12 Russian's charged.

Trump was acknowledging their innocent until proven guilty status under the law.

WTF lock him up! :guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness:

His interview with Piers Morgan was as cringeworthy as one would expect. The worst thing was they both knew they were holding up planes trying to come in and leave (for several hours) and evidently didn't care one bit. Total arrogance.

Trump now trying to walkback his comments by saying he meant to say "wouldn't" not "would".

Such an easy mistake to make, while your head is half way up Putin arse.

Trump now trying to walkback his comments by saying he meant to say "wouldn't" not "would".

In the same way he meant to say: "I have the utmost respect for women" rather than the more unfortunate: "I did try and fuck her, she was married."

A slip of the tongue (pardon the expression) is so difficult to avoid.

And took 24 hours to correct. 16 hours for the press team to come up with something, six hours to convince Trumpy it was a good idea, 2 hours to arrange the press conference lol

His interview with Piers Morgan was as cringeworthy as one would expect. The worst thing was they both knew they were holding up planes trying to come in and leave (for several hours) and evidently didn't care one bit. Total arrogance.

Cringeworthy and Piers Morgan in the same sentence AGAIN....