US Politics Thread | Page 271 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

There's one presenter who is anti-Trump, Seth somebody, I think, but yes, the rest are all like that.
To the best of mine - morning are full Trump, with phonecalls etc and some have apparently had the odd meeting. Move into evening coverage and they do their actually job more often of reporting not excusing and sucking up.

Whatever else Trumps maths the e,u, sells them 1 million cars a year. they sell the E.U. 12 million cars a year so he slaps a 20% tariff on cars
err DUH. I respect the office of the president of the U.S.A but what a dick
the guy is.

Decent behind-the-scenes programme on BBC2 now - Reporting Trump's First Year - The Fourth Estate.

First in a series of four following the press coverage of Trump and his bizarre rantings. Worth looking for on iPlayer if you've not seen it.

I think I'd rather lob my dick off to be fair JPA. No doubt a decent representation from the MSM but we already know he doesn't believe 90% of what he says, so doubt there's anything new in there even if it's a decent recap.

The audience it's probably designed for won't be watching.

I think I'd rather lob my dick off to be fair JPA. No doubt a decent representation from the MSM but we already know he doesn't believe 90% of what he says, so doubt there's anything new in there even if it's a decent recap.

The audience it's probably designed for won't be watching.

I know there is nothing new, but I found it interesting to see how the NYT and the Washington Post and the like dealt with a completely unknown and unpredictable quantity.

I am completely uninterested in the man himself, but found the fly-on-the-wall aspect really interesting.

What a way to try and run a Country. :shake::shake::shake::shake:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-another-trump-betrayal-with-fatalistic-shrug

President Donald Trump’s tweet dismissing Republicans’ immigration bill caught members of his party off guard. Now they’re trying again to solve the intractable issue with one fear confirmed -- their president isn’t a partner they can trust.

“You fear the tweets in the morning. How many policies will he undo today?” said Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, a Florida Republican who’s not running for re-election. “It’s such schizoid policymaking by tweets, where what you say on Monday may not last until Friday.”

Especially as they have a top notch hygiene record. I don't think you can have a civil suit against the President, though. They might have to wait until he's fired.