US Politics Thread | Page 269 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Easy option, just arm astronauts!

Can't be any harder than arming teachers lol

What could possibly go wrong?

I thought it was the International Space Station, anyway? Why does he think he can claim all of space for the US? Europe, China and India all have great space programs now, and Russia have some old, but reliable, rockets.

I say we go to war in space, right now!!! Who's up there at the moment?

That does beg the question. Mike. If the exercises were so expensive, and he's constantly going on about how things cost so much, like the London Embassy and Air Force One, why the Wall, and now, why this new force?

I still can't see how this is going to work. How do you fire a conventional weapon without Oxygen to ignite the charge? If you solve that, and such discharge will throw the soldier backwards by the same force.

There's no way of training for that, so what's the point?

God only knows, I'm not even wasting my time on that one, I'm just preparing to giggle when he starts talking lazers and tries to reboot the old Star Wars wibbling back in Reagan's days was it? (got a lazer defence grid in my head??)

Oh he is JPA.

The rapist is off on one again.

Speaking at a business convention, Mr Trump said children had to be taken away if their parents were jailed for illegally crossing the US border. The president had earlier sparked outrage for tweeting that undocumented immigrants would "infest" the US.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44538110

Hmm infest....such an appropriate word really isnt it. Aside from the money, wonder how many of his kids wish they were?

Oh my fucking God - Trumps sucking off his major donors now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/44537372
The US is set to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council, unnamed UN officials say.

Ironic given his own US behaviour would be the other angle.

Drain that swamp - join those....I'll stop there.

Oh my fucking God - Trumps sucking off his major donors now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/44537372
The US is set to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council, unnamed UN officials say.

Ironic given his own US behaviour would be the other angle.

Drain that swamp - join those....I'll stop there.

We all know this is because this organisation criticises Israel. There seems to be a theme running through this Foreign Policy.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread, so much for funding himself, 2 out of 3 main backers are Israeli so he's pushing their agenda.

And that of the Evangelical lobby, who want Israel to go to war with the whole of the Middle East, just so they can see Jesus again.

For example, most American Jews opposed the move of the Embassy to Jerusalem, but a huge percentage of Evangelicals were in favour.

The dark religions are a very strange lot. Blake had it right

Departed & Urthona rises from the ruinous walls
In all his ancient strength to form the golden armour of science
For intellectual War The war of swords departed now
The dark Religions are departed & sweet Science reigns

Every single paragraph of this is comedy gold. I do urge you to click the link.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-the-crazy-pro-trump-conspiracy-melts-down-over-oig-report

A man armed with a rifle and a handgun drove an armored truck to the Hoover Dam last Friday and started blocking traffic. He brought a homemade sign with him that said, “Release the OIG report.”

Except the report was already out.

The sign the armored truck driver held up on the bridge appeared to reference the idea, promoted by QAnon, that Trump possesses another OIG report that would bring down his enemies once and for all.

There’s no evidence that Q actually has access to national security secrets, or is anything more than a random person trolling Trump supporters on the internet,

The driver of the armored truck fled after about an hour on the bridge and was later arrested after blowing out the truck’s tires on police spike strips. Wright has been charged with five criminal counts, including committing terrorist acts. “Q’s own idiot base will demand his head within weeks,” Seaman’s website, Fulcrum News, tweeted after the OIG report was released. “Total shameful confidence scam. Wasted a lot of folks’ time.”

Yup - private interests all the way. I just like the way he doesn't spot the irony in praising dictators and admitting he wishes he had that kind of power in the US.

Re the report - I'm not surprised. Did smile at the 'uther' community arguing amongst themselves though.

Hold on a second...I thought it was THE law of the Democrats to blame and the Democrats could fix it!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44552852
Trump backs down on migrant family separations policy

US President Donald Trump has bowed to public pressure and signed an executive order promising to "keep families together" in migrant detentions.

Considering he likes signing 'bits of paper in front of cameras' why didn't he do this before?

Oh the mind boggles.

Now come on Mike. You know that the MSM is just turning you into a sheep. Open your eyes!!!! That's just a front for his 3d chess. Watch and wait, it's all part of a bigger plan.

(No, I'm not making this up. That was one comment left on a site last night). :slap::slap::slap::shake:

I think Trump is the most loathsome individual I have ever seen.

I can barely stand looking at him on the telly and only watch with morbid fascination to see what rubbish comes out of his podgy little mouth.

I do pity the normal American people it must be an absolute nightmare for them.

I concur 100%, sirden. I just have to turn the sound off if he comes on TV.

He has incited more hate than any President in history. I read an article the other day that said that even the worst Presidents had their redeeming features, enacting great initiatives or their humanitarian work after they leave.

Trump was rated the worst, and they saw no hope of that changing.

Proof, if ever it were needed, that Trump doesn't understand global trade.

http://europe.autonews.com/article/...-says-auto-tariffs-threaten-jobs-at-u-s-plant

BERKELEY COUNTY, South Carolina -- Volvo CEO Hakan Samuelsson warned that the U.S.-China trade dispute could undermine plans to create up to 4,000 more jobs at the automaker's new U.S. plant.

"If you have trade barriers and restrictions, we cannot create as many jobs as we are planning to," Samuelsson told Reuters on the sidelines of an event celebrating the new facility.

... That's against all the logic of modern economies that trade with each other."

Now come on Mike. You know that the MSM is just turning you into a sheep. Open your eyes!!!! That's just a front for his 3d chess. Watch and wait, it's all part of a bigger plan.

(No, I'm not making this up. That was one comment left on a site last night). :slap::slap::slap::shake:
Baaahhhh

And not surprised at all to hear that.