US Politics Thread | Page 239 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

NSA Director & Patriot, Admiral Rodgers, Is About To Destroy The Deep State Once & For All

1526648686159.png

Elder Patriot – When Admiral Mike Rogers announced his retirement in early January it brought to an end the amazing story of an American patriot who bided his time as Obama’s Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) waiting (and hoping) a time would come when he would have a president who was intent on rooting out the willful selling of American assets and security intelligence to foreign entities for the personal gain of powerful individuals.

http://www.americanjournalreview.co...about-to-destroy-the-deep-state-once-for-all/

Can you feel the tension in the air?

I know I can, I can feel it in my plums

Paul Manafort's son-in-law has just been rolled up by Mueller. Another brick in the wall. He has taken a plea deal, so he'll be singing like a canary right now.

He may well be tubbz .

What do you think of what he said then ?

Or do you think he is lying ?

Well for 1 Newsweek is a fake news website, full of bullshit

So lets just say Gates has said exactly what was written, which I doubt but i'll go with an arguments sake approach

He's a fucking liar but I i'd rather go with Newsweek being a god dam awful pile of trash

Just take this for instance

At the time, Trump was considering setting up a commission to investigate "vaccine safety" under the advise of vaccine skeptic Robert F. Kennedy Jr., whose concerns about a vaccine-autism link have thoroughly been examined and debunked

Bit like Pizzagate, MSM claims its debunked when in fact its not

Take a look at the insert for a start on just 1 of the vaccines

1526649800337.png

You do make me smile.

Anything you find no matter praising Trump or going on about Clinton or Obama you quote for truth , yet anything knocking Trump you shoot down in flames as some "bullshit" site.

Well for 1 Newsweek is a fake news website, full of bullshit

So lets just say Gates has said exactly what was written, which I doubt but i'll go with an arguments sake approach

He's a fucking liar but I i'd rather go with Newsweek being a god dam awful pile of trash

Just take this for instance

Bit like Pizzagate, MSM claims its debunked when in fact its not

Take a look at the insert for a start on just 1 of the vaccines

View attachment 27012

It has been debunked. We've discussed this before.

All hotting up wouldn't you say?

FEDS DROP BOMBSHELL: Comey & Lynch Colluded with Clinton Campaign to Entrap, Wiretap Trump; Illegal Scheme Involved Entire U.S. Intel Community
Posted on April 17, 2018 by Investigative Bureau

1526651570617.png

Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department and James Comey’s FBI worked together with the Hillary Clinton campaign to entrap Donald Trump and associates — including his eldest son — prior to the 2016 presidential election, according to records and testimony of federal law enforcement insiders.

One high ranking official in the Justice Department called it a sweeping “highly illegal” scheme to ensure Hillary Clinton’s election to the White House.

“This was clearly a scheme using Justice (Department) resources and State (Department) resources to get the Russian lawyer into the United States,” one Justice Department insider said. “Who has the power to do this? Only the people at the very top.”

Lynch. Comey. Andrew McCabe. Preet Bhahara. Sally Yates.
And according to high ranking FBI sources, the Bureau played a definitive role in plotting this sweeping privacy breach. But the FBI had much help from the NSA, CIA, the Office of of the Director of National Intelligence, Treasury financial crimes division under DHS, and the Justice Department, federal law enforcement sources confirmed.

John Brennan. James Clapper. Jeh Johnson.
That places the Barack Obama administration directly into this illegal soup, led by Lynch, Yates, Comey and the FBI’s McCabe and associates.

In fact, Hillary Clinton along with the DNC bankrolled Fusion GPS to set up Donald Trump Jr. in the large scheme to undercut his father’s path to the presidency, sources said.

https://truepundit.com/feds-drop-bombshell-comey-illegal-scheme-involved-entire-u-s-intel-community/

they don't just cause autism though do they Heath?

C'mon, your supposed to be a scientist

Have you seen the side effects on the inserts?

They confirm the effects themselves so argument over

Anyway, lets get back to Trump

I used that one sample to simplify the post. If you look across the board, the effects you say are related to MMR are mirrored in every developed population, even the ones that don't use the MMR Vaccine.

The science, not the media, is very clear on the issue.

You know as well as I do that those side effects are on the back for a reason

To warn people of what they Can do to them if they have that particular vaccine

I don't need to say anymore on the matter as its quite clear what the side effects can be which include death

Anyway, if you wish to continue vaccine chat then lets do it in the conspiracy thread

You know as well as I do that those side effects are on the back for a reason

To warn people of what they Can do to them if they have that particular vaccine

I don't need to say anymore on the matter as its quite clear what the side effects can be which include death

Anyway, if you wish to continue vaccine chat then lets do it in the conspiracy thread

There are side effects to every drug. Yet overall, they do good.

Have you seen the spike in Measles since this crap started? Would you want your child to die, just because you believed a faked study? You have to compare one with the other, not just one in isolation. There are more deaths from the Measles than the side effects.

There is one tiny flaw in the theory that the FBI planted a spy to launch an investigation, and then spring a “fatal October surprise” against Trump to ensure that Hillary won.

They never sprang the October surprise.

Last edited: