US Politics Thread | Page 212 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

In a Tweet criticising a journalist (I know, who would have guessed) he claims that North Korea have agreed to denuclearise.

This is news to the North Koreans. He's so great at this diplomacy game.

I'm reading Fire and Fury at the moment. It's fascinating and so much worse than I thought.

Also, Rupert Murdock's wife Wendi Deng had an affair with Tony Blair. I hate it when selfish former politicians get between the true love of a 30 year old woman and a 68 year old man. I guess Rupert wasn't keeping up his end.

Considering some of the great American presidents e.g errrr JFK!
it would be a little amusing if Trump was the one to get a proper peace deal with North Korea, a case of we found someone stupid enough to talk their language and it worked.

There have been numerous peace deals with North Korea, so it wouldn't be the first. They've broken every single one, so far, once they've got what they wanted.

They've got their Nukes, now, so they don't need any more testing. That was his stated goal all along. He won't give them up, because he feels he needs them to protect against US aggression. Trump won't do a a deal without them, so it's a non starter, as far as I'm concerned.

There have been numerous peace deals with North Korea, so it wouldn't be the first. They've broken every single one, so far, once they've got what they wanted.

They've got their Nukes, now, so they don't need any more testing. That was his stated goal all along. He won't give them up, because he feels he needs them to protect against US aggression. Trump won't do a a deal without them, so it's a non starter, as far as I'm concerned.

1 Question

Are you going to be happy if Trump actually pulls this off?

Don't deflect the question, just answer it

I'd be ecstatic!!! Although, Moon deserves much of the credit, not Trump. He's the one doing all the hard work behind the scenes, and none of this would have been possible without his diplomatic skills.

I still maintain, though, that Kim won't give up his hard earned Nukes, and Trump can't back down on this issue.

In other news, Trump's claim that he didn't stay overnight in Russia on the night of the alleged Golden SHower incident has been disproven.

Flight records show him flying in Friday night and leaving Sunday morning.

Whoops. Trumpy lying again? Surely not? Could the dossier be true?

I said I liked this guy, but didn't really know why. Now I do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43897212

Macron has provided a masterclass to other world leaders on how to handle Donald Trump - you cuddle up close, you flatter where necessary - but you use that to allow you to pack a big punch.

He also spoke about the very special relationship between France and the US, a move that might have had some in Downing Street choking on their tea.

In a cleverly crafted speech, he started with the entente between himself and the US president that some said was just too cordial. But then came the punches - and they were hard-hitting jabs, taking direct aim at Donald Trump's policy agenda. On free trade, on the importance of science, on inequality - and Mr Trump's America First policies.

Said everything needed in a Presidential manner whilst more than respecting Trump in the build up. That's politics!

And a masterclass.

Oldest friend comments from Trump raised my eyebrow as well. Then I remembered he'll say anything, but Macron's comment yes should get noted at Downing Street. He's gone up in my estimation.

And yes NLA was what I was referring to. Nice photoshop job but the clarity is off for a start for a porported carbon copy, there's nothing of substance other than baseline allegation and the whole repetition of the law and the Magna Carta which doesn't apply but does serve as a fresh guide since they publicly looked at it in 2009 stood out for me.

Somebody doesn't know the difference between an Indictment and evidence and then effectively a Particulars of Claim with written argument. You don't merge the two.

Not even a judge referenced in the header....poor and shoddy attempt from somebody who banked on people not knowing the paperwork and falling for it being official because it contained 40% (if I'm generous) of what it would naturally have.

I believe Trump is trying. He just needs a lawyer who can ensure she puts her signature on the gag clause first before he doesn't pay the money lol

Said everything needed in a Presidential manner whilst more than respecting Trump in the build up. That's politics!

And a masterclass.

And that is it. He's a Politician, and a diplomat. I bet Trump is seething, but there is nothing he can do after being so complimentary of him.

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be proud of the French!!! That is the damage that Trump has done.