US Politics Thread | Page 585 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

I see he's taking the piss for one last time by getting Air Force One to Mar-a-Lago just before the inauguration.

He's having some kind of mini party to celebrate his achievements (sic) at Andrews before he goes, but Pence has declined to attend as he wouldn't make it back to the Capitol in time.

And Melania has declined to give Jill Biden a tour of the WH as is tradition. Mind you, she's been there so little she probably hasn't got a scooby what's what.

Can you imagine? Jill: is that the presidential bedroom? Melania: How the fuck should I know? :lol:

I see he's taking the piss for one last time by getting Air Force One to Mar-a-Lago just before the inauguration.

He's having some kind of mini party to celebrate his achievements (sic) at Andrews before he goes, but Pence has declined to attend as he wouldn't make it back to the Capitol in time.

And Melania has declined to give Jill Biden a tour of the WH as is tradition. Mind you, she's been there so little she probably hasn't got a scooby what's what.

Can you imagine? Jill: is that the presidential bedroom? Melania: How the fuck should I know? :lol:

Melania is proving as much a *banned word* as her husband. I can’t take her seriously with her stripper accent, stood up there as a European immigrant talking to the people of one of the most insular countries in the world in some respects, with such a xenophobe of a husband.

I thought she’d strategically keep on the straight and narrow and show a bit of class, as she has thirty years of life left after the orange tango dies.

Melania always has been, there was some shred of hope his family would keep him grounded at the beginning but that quickly evaporated.

Pence isn't going with Trump either is he lol

I’m sure when he kicks the can, her tune will quickly change and a mass Trump-grown-up-family versus Melania feud will ensue. I suspect she’ll end up creating some angel like character and seek sympathy votes from fellow females around the world, probably ending up on America’s equivalent of Loose Women, balling her eyes out at what her nasty husband was like.

Last edited: