US Politics Thread | Page 487 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

I dont really invest much time in politics in the USA. But from what i have seen i would not want someone so weak and frail and verging on being bed ridden. Thats just me. Id prefer a strong leader who would sort shit out if needed.
Granted trump is a plonker and has skeletons in that cupboard too.
But sounds like Biden isnt exactly crystal clear clean either. But what polititian is i suppose.
Sad sad sad times for the USA. Just hope we dont suffer from any fall out from whoever wins which we probably will.

Again Col, like Clinton, I'm no great Biden fan either (in fairness I'm not exactly much of an Obama fan given how little he achieved, but I do understand how his hand were tied in a way Trump's haven't been and Trump has achieved even less in reality (maybe thankfully!)).

But it's very much better the devil you know at this point, and a hell of a lot of the media crap being thrown at Biden is the Clinton playbook - supposition, rumour, drag the family in, find three word catchy soundbytes that stick whilst actually meaning nothing etc etc etc.

And shout loud enough and it sticks and people generally do not have time to dig in and look past the headline and the opening paragraph because, well, life.

And all the time, because the Democrats struggle to actually do US politics at the best of times, we forget...

Trump is still running his business (against the law).
Still won't release taxes yet we know he paid more tax in Chiiiiina than the US.
'Great legs' daughter and thick shoddy estate agent are 2 of the most important people in Gov despite no experience, intelligence but taking a hefty wage.
He's long blown his security details budget because he charges full price in the failing Trump buildings (yet claims he doesn't take a wage).
He was self funded to election whilst raising squillions from gullible idiots, including desecrating the flag in his marketing material based on the law.
Trips abroad have seen him set up companies for his own self interest (against the law).
Uses Gov properly and staff for campaigning (against the Hatch Act - I've remembered that law lol).

Even ignoring the law elements and there are plenty more.

Nigh on four years in despite having the senate, we are still waiting for his 'easy as hell' healthcare act he promised during the election.
If memory serves, his tax bill will begin to hit poor/middle class in about 8 months.
He hasn't built a wall, he's barely repaired 20 miles of it.
The swamp has grown with his family and friends.
We don't talk about the peado's but he wishes Maxwell 'good' despite not knowing her inspite of the numerous photos hugging each other and his friendship with Epstein when she was officially his girlfriend.

It's a no brainer honestly chap.

Again it's a pathetic choice in reality, but if the country has any sense, Biden has to landslide.

As we've said before though, this is where the media are crap as they keep chasing headlines rather than actually informing and educating which is their reason for existence. But if you don't have time to be anal and dig down you get headlines without an outcome.

As you can tell, when we were allowing in pubs, I was a blast!

In an interview with US journalist Bob Woodward recorded on 18 April, Kushner can be heard saying: "Trump's now back in charge. It's not the doctors. They've kind of - we have, like, a negotiated settlement."

"There was the panic phase, the pain phase and then the comeback phase. I do believe that last night symbolised kind of the beginning of the comeback phase," he said in the recording, which was obtained by the BBC's US partner, CBS News.

Kushner spoke to Woodward after the White House released guidelines for reopening the country. The interview was first reported by CNN earlier today.

On the day the interview was recorded, the US death toll passed 37,000. That number has since risen to more than 227,000.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-us-2020-54713832

Can someone please put this glorified penis out of my misery? Or is he playing a long game by saying Trump's now back in charge lol

----

"Mr Trump, Sir, if I say what you want me to say even on the rare occasions even I know it's stupid, can you please let me keep fucking Ivanka because I really don't want to watch you do it, Sir."

I dont really invest much time in politics in the USA. But from what i have seen i would not want someone so weak and frail and verging on being bed ridden. Thats just me. Id prefer a strong leader who would sort shit out if needed.
Granted trump is a plonker and has skeletons in that cupboard too.
But sounds like Biden isnt exactly crystal clear clean either. But what polititian is i suppose.
Sad sad sad times for the USA. Just hope we dont suffer from any fall out from whoever wins which we probably will.

They are both way too old for this kind of job.

All well and good Trump losing. Seems the popular notion.
But this biden taking over? My god. He thinks he is competing against George... he looks half a day away from severe dementia... im shocked he can even dress himself.
Imagine if he had to lead a country into war? Russia and China must be in fits of laughter.

Col Biden has an inborn lifelong stutter he has worked hard on. Thats why he often comes across as slow in speech etc.

He is a decent guy who has not had an easy life. He lost his first wife and daughter in a car crash. He lost one of his sons about 5-6 years ago from cancer.

I'm not making him out to be some saint. He isn't. No one is. At least he will bring some respect and decency back to the U.S politics

It's looking good for Biden. Huge turnouts, and that usually means more Democrats votes.

Texas is also in play, because people who never usually vote are doing so, in record numbers.

It's looking good for Biden. Huge turnouts, and that usually means more Democrats votes.

Texas is also in play, because people who never usually vote are doing so, in record numbers.

Are we really just wandering towards a Biden win? Gawd I hope so.
But I have a small worry that the Republicans have been gathering together all the non-voting, red necks and we find that this higher turnout favours Trump!
The Trump machine is not stupid.

Are we really just wandering towards a Biden win? Gawd I hope so.
But I have a small worry that the Republicans have been gathering together all the non-voting, red necks and we find that this higher turnout favours Trump!
The Trump machine is not stupid.

He is up in polls by a margin outside the margin of error in most swing states.

For example, Michigan he is up 8%, and the margin of error is 3.8%. As long as everyone gets out to vote, that should see him home. And it looks like everyone is voting.