Trump | Page 16 | Vital Football

Trump

paz1967 - 27/8/2017 00:40

i dont think we can say they dont.
You're wrong. We can say that with very high certainty.

The rest of your post is true. Drugs have side effects. Everything we do carries risks. Humans are very poor at evaluating those risks.

LyttleByLyttle - 6/9/2017 09:03

True.

I cooked a burger last night that probably should have just gone in the bin.

Paying for it today

Can't believe you'd be that daft LBL. You weren't pissed were you?

Got some goss on Trump lads and the £600m Bundesbank loan that he defaulted on, on the first payment

im actually suprised there hasnt been an assination attempt, just seemed to be heading that way at one point.. Now its quietened down a lot despite the Korea issues

Shame that these devastating hurricanes and first fires won't change any of the closed, ignorant minds in the republican administration. He's got to go, lads.

And our lot are nearly as bad.

Shame we can't have some decent climate leadership like we're seeing in.. China.

:17: starting to worry about you.

Your vengeful, passionate, forceful, aggressive, emotive indifference is what's driving good players like Bozzi and Toms away from Off Topic.

Over here we've just had the driest Winter for many years and I planted an expensive hedge last year only to find out that we're into the driest September on record followed by the highest temperatures ever recorded for this month. Costing me a fortune. But the climate is all going wrong and eventually we'll pay the price.
I won't but my kids and families will.

It's a pity that our politicians here are so wound up in maintaining their investment properties that they are unable to sort out world problems that really matter.

They are pathetic.

:35:
And angrily pointing the finger of blame at any scapegoats you can find while retreating to the fake security of isolationism isn't helping anyone.

It kinda weird nowadays tho. I can speak to somebody and find they have a well-rounded left of centre attitude toward something like equality and then they start to tell me the earth is flat? Im like, how can you think both ways? lol