TRUMP visit cost almost £18million | Vital Football

TRUMP visit cost almost £18million

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
When owd Donald visited the UK in July nearly 10k police officers were deployed from all over the country wi over 26,000 shifts worked.Value for money or wot? UTCB

Well worth it. It gave thousands of people who won't engage with our democratic process a chance to criticise someone elses democratic process.

For me the election of Trump = Brexit. No-one in the establishment took it serious or cared about the issues until a majority of the voters got the answer wrong, then all of a sudden they cry 'NO FAIR..! You didn't choose what we told you to you stupid racists.!!'

But the people weren't stupid or particularly racist, they just wanted to vote for something that seemed to be in touch with their hopes and fears, because there was something that the Establishment had forgotten. Never, ever forget to listen to the people, never take their support for granted, and never trust them to do what you think they ought to. There comes a day when people just say 'I've had enough of you telling me how to live. Up yours'.

Reap what you sow, reap what you sow...

Last edited: