Trump v Putin | Vital Football

Trump v Putin

CM

Vital Champions League
Two lunatics squaring up to each other, not good.Does anyone else think that it’s going to kick off big time? We also have Israel squaring up to Iran and India and China are at it too. Not good times ahead for any of us I fear.

it certainly is a curious world we live in at the moment. It seems to me that the'superpowers' and the trigger happy Countries are, by and large, ruled by bloody simpleton meglomaniacs.
it's a very sad reflection on mankind in general.
be 'interesting', in a poo your pants sort of way, what the West will do about the latest Syrian episode and how Russia respond.

Both have massive amounts of Nukes IF used on each other nobody wins so fuck all will happen. maybe the west will give Assad a bloody nose but nobody is stupid enough to go nuclear as nobody wins.

Makes you wonder why Putin sticks up for Assad whats's he getting out of it.

it certainly is a curious world we live in at the moment. It seems to me that the'superpowers' and the trigger happy Countries are, by and large, ruled by bloody simpleton meglomaniacs.
it's a very sad reflection on mankind in general.
be 'interesting', in a poo your pants sort of way, what the West will do about the latest Syrian episode and how Russia respond.

I agree, but what does that say about the people who elect them?

and yes, I do think it might well go off in a pretty bad way

Russia are allies with Syria as they have a naval base in the country which is strategically placed on The Med. They also have an air base further inland so that's the main reason they are backing Assad.

The war in Syria is the most complicated there has been aside from the many hidden battles that rarely get mentioned.

What seems an obvious tale in the media is then unraveled when you investigate the facts. The same with the day to day Israeli stuff that is dictated by a certain rich percentage of the world's population.

Every country involved in the war aside from the Syrian people, trying to topple an Ashley-like figure that they feel has got away with many misdemeanors, are doing so on political reasoning. A bit like a chess game although each move dictates something happening elsewhere in the world game.

If it's not a war on religion, it's the immigration crisis or whatever other agenda is in the main media.

Our lives are dictated by fake news and for all we know, it may well have been there from our own day one. The BBC, for example, are among the worst for propaganda and everyone there is warned not to mention the truth about Israel and most likely every other issue that instigates the world's rulers. The likes of Trump and co, aren't in this group and most likely not Putin either. These are pawns in the bigger game.

Look around, we've been lied to about Iraq and other Middle Eastern issues, the global banking crisis and the need to have austerity, the lack of funding for the likes of the emergency services and the NHS with probably the worst in Brexit looming large. The world is a mess and the little pawns in the game being us are being fed scraps of shit with not so much as an investigative question or armed raised in protest.

This isn't Trump v Putin, it's just another line in the story of how we're being kept under control. There will be no world war. End of.

Aye,the leader of the free world's in danger of being impeached if he loses the House in November,Paul Ryan's away to play with his kids.
Good time to go to war!!
I'd love to see trump,putin,duncan fkn smith & ashley alongside a few others in a cell fighting for a crumb.

I can't help feeling that what went on overnight is a diplomatic smokescreen, negotiated behind the scenes with Russia.

It seems that all targets had been vacated of personnel, if not equipment and other resources. The RAF and Armée de l'Air Française were unopposed although Russian systems would have picked up on their movements.

In the meantime, US unmanned missiles tested Syrian and perhaps Russian systems, apparently several being shot down. When the final count comes through, Russia might get some pretty good marketing out of it in the international weapons markets.

Have we been given a free punch? Hopefully, yes. Russian forces seem to have been nowhere near the potentially negotiated targets so ostensibly have no cause for revenge.

If not, things could turn nasty but in any event, May is despicable in bypassing parliament.

Good post Rexn, I was thinking that myself that a free shot had being granted, that way everyone in the coalition saves face.

And you are totally right about May, she has no right to put us all in danger.

I am hoping now that this will be the end of the Deep State. Doubtful though.

Cheers, CM. There are some things that we have to remember in all this and Putin has too much to risk losing. If it gets out of control, his free tickets to watch Messi live in Moscow are worth nothing.

Last edited:
The majority of American congress are dual citizen Israeli Zionists. The majority of Hollywood directors and owners are Zionists. 90% of the western media is either owned or controlled by Zionists. Everything you see or hear is via Zionist controlled media. They make up about 2% of the US population yet they hold so many positions of power and everyone who can be bought off, is bought off and paid for. Weapons manufacturers and weapons sales are the biggest industry on the planet at the minute. The more you know the more sense these so called wars make. The UK US and France illegally testing weapons on civilians if you call that war.

The most glaring statistic RZA is that the jewish population is about 2% of the population of the USA and they hold approx 90% of the wealth. The Bilderberg group and there mates clearly hold a lot of power and while i dont buy into some of the crazy conspiracy theories i dont doubt that they set out to influence events and in some cases manipulate events across the world

Reactions: Rza
That's without even mentioning the banks Bruce who are the main culprits by financing both sides of every war. Rothschilds own the bank of England and the banks own all the western governments. They are also Zionists