Trump loses the plot. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Trump loses the plot.

SO the lady was not pregnant, she is now old!! Ironically my main concern is that

After reviewing the FULL FOOTAGE of the video body cams the prosecutors upgraded the charges from 3rd degree to second degree murder!! Floyd committed crimes in Texas, his murder (to be determined) was in Minnesota.

I'm not really sure that makes any difference where he allegedly committed his murder, does it? His behaviour may well have been driven by his criminality? I was also

Bottom line is in the good old USA they Police to different standards (in the main when it comes to being called to an incident).

In 2018 around 108 US officers were killed in the line of duty, in 2018 un the UK it was one.

What might be a telling difference is that in the UK the average training time is between 2-3 years in the US it's 16-20 weeks. Could that be the difference in approach?

Either way, making sudden moves, not acting as told to by an officer in the US almost sounds suicidal!

I'm not really sure that makes any difference where he allegedly committed his murder, does it? His behaviour may well have been driven by his criminality? I was also

Bottom line is in the good old USA they Police to different standards (in the main when it comes to being called to an incident).

In 2018 around 108 US officers were killed in the line of duty, in 2018 un the UK it was one.

What might be a telling difference is that in the UK the average training time is between 2-3 years in the US it's 16-20 weeks. Could that be the difference in approach?

Either way, making sudden moves, not acting as told to by an officer in the US almost sounds suicidal!

It is I had just been pulled over for passing through a traffic light as it turned to red and I was eating a subway. Having lived in the USA for 30 years and I may have been pulled over 10 times, only once did I have gun pointed to my head. Its not a nice feeling. But for many americans it is an occurrence that can often happen, As said concerning Floyds death/ murder the charge has been upgraded to 2nd degree!! We shall see if he is found guilty.

Trump says he’s at ‘zero risk’ of removal from office and insists speech to Capitol riot mob was ‘totally appropriate’
newFile.jpg
Donald Trump points to a member of the audience after speaking near a section of the US-Mexico border wal / AP
By
Sean Morrison
@seanmorrison_
10 hours ago

Donald Trump has refused to take any responsibility for the US Capitol riot as he said his speech for a mob of supporters was “totally appropriate”.
The president’s comments appeared to encourage the protesters to march on the Capitol building, and he praised them while they were still carrying out the assault.
“People thought that what I said was totally appropriate,” Mr Trump said during his first appearance in public since the Capitol siege last week.

President Trump arrived in Texas on Tuesday to trumpet his campaign against illegal immigration in an attempt to enhance his legacy with eight days remaining in his term.

Pro-Trump supporters storm US Capitol

Tick the box to be informed about Evening Standard offers and updates by email. See terms here.
It came as lawmakers in Congress appeared set to impeach him this week for the second time.
Mr Trump brushed off Democratic calls on his Cabinet to declare him unfit from office and remove him from power using the 25th Amendment.
“The 25th Amendment is of zero risk to me, but will come back to haunt Joe Biden and the Biden administration,” President Trump said.

“As the expression goes, be careful of what you wish for.”
His remarks came during a visit to the site of the 450th mile of the border wall his administration is building.
The rampage through the halls of Congress sent lawmakers of both parties and President Trump’s own vice president into hiding, as crowds called for Mike Pence’s lynching for his role overseeing the vote count.
The scene also undermined the hallmark of the republic — the peaceful transition of power. At least five people died, including one Capitol Police officer.

In the days leading up to the January 6 certification vote, President Trump encouraged his supporters to descend on Washington DC.
He promised a “wild” rally in support of his baseless claims of election fraud, despite his own administration’s findings to the contrary.
Speaking for more than an hour to a crowd on the Ellipse, Mr Trump encouraged supporters to “fight like hell”.

He suggested that Republican lawmakers would need “more courage not to step up” and overturn the will of voters to grant him another term in office.
He also suggested he would join them in marching on the Capitol.
As President Trump wrapped up, thousands of his supporters were already heading to the Capitol, where lawmakers convened to count the electoral votes.
As rioters were still in the building and lawmakers sheltered in secure locations, President Trump, at the urging of aides who were shocked by the violence, released a video seemingly excusing the events, saying of the rioters: “We love you. You’re very special. Go home.”
Speaking on Tuesday, President Trump said the “real problem” was not his rhetoric, but the rhetoric that Democrats used to describe Black Lives Matter protests and violence in Seattle and Portland this summer,
“Everybody to the ‘T’ thought it was totally appropriate,” President Trump said of his own comments.
He angrily lashed out at lawmakers’ push for his second impeachment this week, claiming: “It’s causing tremendous anger and division and pain far greater than most people will ever understand, which is very dangerous for the USA, especially at this very tender time.”

It is I had just been pulled over for passing through a traffic light as it turned to red and I was eating a subway. Having lived in the USA for 30 years and I may have been pulled over 10 times, only once did I have gun pointed to my head. Its not a nice feeling. But for many americans it is an occurrence that can often happen, As said concerning Floyds death/ murder the charge has been upgraded to 2nd degree!! We shall see if he is found guilty.

In fairness, I think eating a sub should be a shooting offence as well lol!

Must have been a scary moment!

Chris Kamara, after being asked about Millwall fans booing players taking the knee said, and I paraphrase, "Let's not forget that this all started because George Floyd was killed because of the colour of his skin."

This is the media narrative I have a problem with. Floyd, at 47/48 was passing counterfeit money and that's why the police were called to the scene, not because they were cruising the area looking for a black man to kill. Career criminal or repeat offender, again take your pick.

And please don't be naive enough to believe that Floyd's only wrongdoing over the years is based on what he has been arrested for. What has he gotten away with?

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall asking people to watch the full footage for themselves (nobody I've asked, whether here or elsewhere has done that so far! lol), but Floyd was still at the scene, in his own vehicle, with two friends ... both black, both cooperating with the officers and both still alive.

On two occasions, his friends can be heard telling him to stop resisting arrest, the second one along the lines of "stop resisting! You're gonna give yourself a heart attack!" Which is what sadly happened.

Also, Floyd (who was off his head on meth and Fentanyl) told the cops he was claustraphobic as a reason why he couldn't get into the back of the police vehicle, yet he had driven to the store and was sitting in his own car without any problem. Those officers told him they would stay with him and even wind down the windows for him. Floyd's words "I can't breath" which were uttered while the knee was on his neck, were not the first time he'd said that. He had done so while the Police were struggling to get him into the back seat of their car.

There is no way he deserved his fate, but it was not a racially motivated killing. The knee on the neck, at the time was Minnesota Police procedure to subdue a suspect. There is no way the cops could just have let him go either. I may be wrong, but I think passing fake money is a federal offense in the US, and it was clear that Floyd was in no condition to drive home without endangering the safety of the public. The only thing the cops need to answer for is the length of time he was being held in that position.

This technique is/was commonly used by police officers. Here's a counter example with a white victim at the hands of a black police officer.

In this case the coroner's report found massive trauma to the neck and was revealed as the reason for death. The coroner in the Floyd case determined his cause of death as a heart attack (Floyd had a heart condition, which copious amounts of Meth and Fentanyl won't help with).

My whole point here is to ask why the main stream, leftist media, continued to persist with their original narrative. Why did the DA of Minnesota release only partial footage to the public domain, thus skewing the narrative. Why did the Democratic party refuse to condemn riots for months, until it came to their own doorstep or was beneficial for them to do so when it showed up negatively in the polls?

And if it is true that Police reform was the main objective, then take a listen to Senator Tim Scott who authored a bill to do just that.

So the media and democrats couldn't see any violence, they beat the drum of Police reform but didn't turn up to vote for it, then blamed instances of violence in Portland and Kinosha on White Supremacists and now here they are, wringing their hands in what appears to me as fake outrage over the events of last week.

This has been coming, and there is enough guilt and blame to tarnish both sides.

Sorry, but now I am really getting angry.

I lived in Minneapolis for 10 yrs. I can attest, based upon personal first hand experience, as well as heard many second, third, & fourth hand tales of absolutely atrocious, racist, and aggressively violent infractions committed by the Minneapolis Police department. As well as many, many, publicly documented cases of abuse by officers including the most extremely violent acts. OVER DECADES. This department is also known for its internal "gangs", and these are widely known by local street gangs (Vice Lords/Gangster Disciples/Crips/MS13) to not only be more violent than them, but in many illicit activities, they are their competition.

I have a very close friend who was awarded $1,500,000.00 (Thats one point five million dollars) as an out of court settlement with the Mpls Police, after they beat him in public, on a sidewalk, in front of hundreds of people after a fuken holiday parade. They beat him within an inch of his life. He's disfigured on the right side of his face from the repeated hits with the Maglite. They broke the bones in his fuken face.

Guess what he did?

Nothing.

Literally nothing.

I know because I was walking right next to him when they tackled him from behind and started pummeling him. Started with 2 cops, in a minute there was 3 more. "Get your hands behind your back!!" Then there were 8 of them... They kept yelling at him. Problem was, there was two 200lb+ guys kneeling across his whole body, pinning his arms to the ground. "Get your arms behind your back!!" WHACK!! They'd hit him in the side of the head... Did it like 20 fuken times. His ear was split in half all the way thru, top to bottom, hangin like a flap. He stopped moving, so they picked him up tossed him in a car and drove off. He was 19, and it took his parents 7hrs to locate him.

So, please, stop with the asinine bullshit about George Floyd. Not only is it frankly damn heartless, you're totally wrong, and your spewing dangerous things. So again, please stop.

I live in America, these events are happening as a direct result of the complete total bullshit propaganda like this. What you are saying is not based on actual fact, it's lies. It's not true. Not true. Got it? Not real. Stop believing weird conspiracy theory crap!! Mpls cops killed George Floyd. Period. Their behavior directly resulted in his death. Period. Its on video. You say you watched it all, and you seem to claim understanding of the 'rules of engagement' with the public for Mpls officers.

If so, you'd plainly see they should have got off HIS DAMN FUCKING NECK.

And oh by the way, whatever the hell does anything he ever did in the past have any damn thing to do with what happened to him in that moment?!?!? I mean to even begin to start to make such a ridiculously stoopid point would usually cause most people to twitch and pop back into real-world-space and out of that wacky Q-Anon world you may be swimming about in. Wake up!

I'm very very tired of all of this dangerous propaganda like this, In fact the Trump presidency is entirely based upon these myths & twisted realities. I am not happy that those that believe this very damn thing are the exact same assholes who desecrated the US Capitol. And those that did, those that are convicted of these seditious crimes against the USA? Well they are traitors, and should suffer the fate of that ilk.

Try not to join them eh??!

His past actions are absolutely no excuse for what he was submitted to at that point in time.
Ergo...in essence the cop(s) who took his life should get life as well

Talking of injustice what really gets my goat is when anyone is found guilty of taking another life, the law so often gives them a sentence which is totally inappropriate. Thery should get life and that means 'die in prison' as far as i am concerned. How do families feel when a loved one is killed and deprived of a life and the perpetrator gets off after say 10 years and so can start a life again.

Surely the way to reduce killings is to say 'if found guilty' you will die in prison, never get out again no matter what remorse you show and no chance ever of parole. Then maybe people will think twice before taking another life.

I know some will say what if it was self defense...well then they should be found innocent in that regard as it was not premeditated.

A robber killing someone in the course of a robbery is premeditated in my opinion...a road rager killing someone because they tooted at him is a killing, a person carrying a knife for so called protection and using it to end a life is a killing, as it is premeditated in that he would use it if he had to. Dont carry a knife, dont kill, carry a knife, you might kill.

The sentences in the UK for those lads in the course of a robbery dragging the policeman along the road is a prime example...they will get out and get on with their lives, they showed no remorse almost gloating and the policemans wife has been deprived of a life and children with him. They got soft sentences ...wrong wrong wrong, they should never get out.

The law needs to get tougher for perpetrators be they the public or the police.

Lets hope he makes good on his promises;

What will Joe Biden's first 100 days as US president look like, and when is his first day in office?

The Democrat plans to focus on the coronavirus pandemic, climate change, and shoring up international relations

By Nick Allen Washington and Telegraph Reporters 15 January 2021 • 8:35am

TELEMMGLPICT000241485030_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRRdX9R0CzSGPTX5fiZzmPX5YJ3zSdIyzej22mW5S0m8.jpegimwidth=480

What to expect from Biden's presidency Credit: Reuters

President-elect Joe Biden is due to be sworn into office on January 20. Mr Biden made a long list of promises for his first 100 days, but his overriding priority will be the coronavirus pandemic.
He has unveiled a $1.9 trillion plan to tackle the crisis, boosting financial aid for Americans and businesses.
In addition, he is expected to try to roll the clock back as much as possible to January 2017, when he and Barack Obama left office.
That would involve using executive orders, as much as possible, to overturn orders introduced by Mr Trump, including those that loosened environmental regulations.
He will also prioritise international relations with a flurry of calls to world leaders, reassuring allies about the US role on the global stage.
Another immediate priority will be to act to save Obamacare by withdrawing from a federal legal case, brought under the Trump administration, that aims to end it.
His team is currently considering what to focus on in terms of bills to send to Congress. That will have to be determined once the make-up of Congress is known.
If Republicans hold on to the Senate then much of what Mr Biden wants to do will be an uphill struggle. If Democrats take it, then the legislative floodgates will open.

Why are they so important?
Ever since Franklin D Roosevelt coined the term in 1933, the first 100 days have been seen as a vital benchmark against which the effectiveness of a President can be measured. FDR was able to pass 13 major laws in his first 100 days, including foundational elements of the New Deal.
In recent years, Barack Obama used his first 100 days to build the framework for the Affordable Care Act (known as Obamacare), signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act into law and signed an executive order to close Guantanamo Bay, although the prison remains open to this day.
Obama sought to downplay the significance of his first 100 days, saying "the first hundred days is going to be important, but it’s probably going to be the first thousand days that makes the difference."
By contrast, President Trump made a series of sweeping promises for his first 100 days, saying he would repeal Obamacare, build the border wall, appoint justices who "support the second amendment" and roll back government regulations.
Trump was able to make good on many of his promises by signing 24 executive orders. These included labelling China a "currency manipulator", enacting a travel ban on those from seven Muslim-majority countries, introducing sweeping tax cuts and laying the ground work for the repeal of Obamacare.
However, he did not deliver on many other promises he made, including failing to secure Congressional funding for the border wall.
Pandemic priorities
One of Joe Biden’s first acts as president-elect was to unveil the team he has tasked with leading the fight against Covid-19, as announced in his victory speech. Mr Biden and his vice president, Kamala Harris, met the 13-strong Covid-19 task force in Mr Biden’s home state, Delaware, on Monday, November 9.
His plan would plough money into speeding up the delivery of vaccines and reopening schools.
The president-elect said: "A crisis of deep human suffering is in plain sight and there’s no time to waste. We have to act and we have to act now.”
Members of Mr Biden’s task force include respected scientists and public health experts, who have served both Republican and Democrat administrations, and its three co-chairs have a range of political and scientific experience.
He has made quick appointments of the Cabinet secretaries who will be key to the Covid-19 response. That includes his health secretary, treasury secretary, and the director of the National Economic Council.
Biden has already named a former surgeon general, Dr. Vivek Murthy, and an ex-Food and Drug Administration commissioner, David Kessler, as co-chairs.
He will prioritise seeking advice from Dr Anthony Fauci, America's leading infectious diseases expert, and make him a pivotal figure in the response.
Dr Fauci has had an at times fractious relationship with Donald Trump, but is trusted by a very high proportion of Americans.
Read more: Who is in Joe Biden's presidential team?

Mr Biden has said he would also quickly appoint a "supply commander" who would be responsible for producing and distributing tests, masks, and vaccines.
There will also be a "pandemic board" deciding what resources are required.
Rebuilding bridges
Mr Biden has also said that "you don't have to have a crowd" for the presidential inauguration, and he could be sworn in with guests standing 6ft apart outside the US Capitol.
On his first day in the Oval Office he intends to "restore our leadership on the world stage" by taking actions including rejoining the World Health Organisation.
He said recently: "Day one, if I win, I’m going to be on the phone with our Nato allies saying we’re back. We’re back and you can count on us again."
He has also vowed to strike out Mr Trump's Muslim ban on day one, and then work with Congress to pass a law on hate crime.
In regard to dozens of Mr Trump's executive orders affecting the climate, Mr Biden said he would "do away with all [Mr Trump’s] executive orders. I mean, not figuratively. Literally, all of them."
It was unclear whether that includes orders relating to commercial fishing and oil pipelines.

He is set to immediately sign an executive order rejoining the Paris climate accord, which the US originally joined when he was vice president.
Mr Biden has said: "The first thing I’d do as president is call a meeting of all the nations who sign on to the accord, in Washington, DC, to up the ante. Because we’ve learned so much just in the last years about the science, about what has to happen quicker."
Education
The president-elect signalled the importance of education to his platform in his victory speech.
Praising his wife, English professor Jill Biden, he said: "For American educators this is a great day for y'all. You are going to have one of your own in the white house."
Dr Biden will be the only First Lady to have a full-time, paid job outside of the White House.
Read more: Who is Joe Biden's wife and First Lady candidate?
Guns and taxes
Mr Biden has also said he would take immediate action to reverse tax cuts, for individuals and companies, that Mr Trump secured in 2017.
He has also pledged, in his first 100 days, to establish a new police oversight body to address institutional racism.
A bill is expected be drawn up to end gun background check loopholes.
And there will be a bill aimed at creating a pathway to citizenship for America's estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants.
Mr Biden will also move to eliminate tax cuts passed under Trump in 2017, affecting individuals as well as large corporations.
He has also promised, in the first 100 days, a "roadmap to end homelessness," and to once again allow transgender students to play sports and use bathrooms according to their gender identity.
Mr Biden will also have to fill over 4,000 politically appointed jobs in his administration, 1,200 of which will have to be confirmed by the Senate.
Racial justice
Joe Biden committed to tackling systemic racism in America during his victory speech.
"At those moments when this campaign was at it's lowest ebb, the African-American community stood up again for me," said the president-elect, hammering on the podium.
"You've always had my back and I'll have yours."

I lived in Minneapolis for 10 yrs. I can attest, based upon personal first hand experience, as well as heard many second, third, & fourth hand tales of absolutely atrocious, racist, and aggressively violent infractions committed by the Minneapolis Police department. As well as many, many, publicly documented cases of abuse by officers including the most extremely violent acts. OVER DECADES. This department is also known for its internal "gangs", and these are widely known by local street gangs (Vice Lords/Gangster Disciples/Crips/MS13) to not only be more violent than them, but in many illicit activities, they are their competition.

I have a very close friend who was awarded $1,500,000.00 (Thats one point five million dollars) as an out of court settlement with the Mpls Police, after they beat him in public, on a sidewalk, in front of hundreds of people after a fuken holiday parade. They beat him within an inch of his life. He's disfigured on the right side of his face from the repeated hits with the Maglite. They broke the bones in his fuken face.

Guess what he did?

Nothing.

Literally nothing.

I know because I was walking right next to him when they tackled him from behind and started pummeling him. Started with 2 cops, in a minute there was 3 more. "Get your hands behind your back!!" Then there were 8 of them... They kept yelling at him. Problem was, there was two 200lb+ guys kneeling across his whole body, pinning his arms to the ground. "Get your arms behind your back!!" WHACK!! They'd hit him in the side of the head... Did it like 20 fuken times. His ear was split in half all the way thru, top to bottom, hangin like a flap. He stopped moving, so they picked him up tossed him in a car and drove off. He was 19, and it took his parents 7hrs to locate him.

So, please, stop with the asinine bullshit about George Floyd. Not only is it frankly damn heartless, you're totally wrong, and your spewing dangerous things. So again, please stop.

I live in America, these events are happening as a direct result of the complete total bullshit propaganda like this. What you are saying is not based on actual fact, it's lies. It's not true. Not true. Got it? Not real. Stop believing weird conspiracy theory crap!! Mpls cops killed George Floyd. Period. Their behavior directly resulted in his death. Period. Its on video. You say you watched it all, and you seem to claim understanding of the 'rules of engagement' with the public for Mpls officers.

And oh by the way, whatever the hell does anything he ever did in the past have any damn thing to do with what happened to him in that moment?!?!? I mean to even begin to start to make such a ridiculously stoopid point would usually cause most people to twitch and pop back into real-world-space and out of that wacky Q-Anon world you may be swimming about in. Wake up!

I'm very very tired of all of this dangerous propaganda like this, In fact the Trump presidency is entirely based upon these myths & twisted realities. I am not happy that those that believe this very damn thing are the exact same assholes who desecrated the US Capitol. And those that did, those that are convicted of these seditious crimes against the USA? Well they are traitors, and should suffer the fate of that ilk.

I agree with you

His past actions are absolutely no excuse for what he was submitted to at that point in time.
Ergo...in essence the cop(s) who took his life should get life as well

Talking of injustice what really gets my goat is when anyone is found guilty of taking another life, the law so often gives them a sentence which is totally inappropriate. Thery should get life and that means 'die in prison' as far as i am concerned. How do families feel when a loved one is killed and deprived of a life and the perpetrator gets off after say 10 years and so can start a life again.

Surely the way to reduce killings is to say 'if found guilty' you will die in prison, never get out again no matter what remorse you show and no chance ever of parole. Then maybe people will think twice before taking another life.

I know some will say what if it was self defense...well then they should be found innocent in that regard as it was not premeditated.

A robber killing someone in the course of a robbery is premeditated in my opinion...a road rager killing someone because they tooted at him is a killing, a person carrying a knife for so called protection and using it to end a life is a killing, as it is premeditated in that he would use it if he had to. Dont carry a knife, dont kill, carry a knife, you might kill.

The sentences in the UK for those lads in the course of a robbery dragging the policeman along the road is a prime example...they will get out and get on with their lives, they showed no remorse almost gloating and the policemans wife has been deprived of a life and children with him. They got soft sentences ...wrong wrong wrong, they should never get out.

The law needs to get tougher for perpetrators be they the public or the police.

I have never had a gun pointed at my head in the UK for eating a sandwich, the USA is different place, it is by its nature a more dangerous place to live. But living in rural Massachusetts is safer than living in rural florida.

Floyd was killed by the actions of the police it will be tried as second degree murder.

What those Pikies did to the police officer was callus and disproportionate to the sentences that they received. The Judicial system should be held accountable for its failure to his wife and family and fellow officers

Control your temper, mate, you might go all big and green on us.

Guess what he did?

Nothing.

Literally nothing.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. However, nowhere did I say that Police brutality did not exist, either in the past or present. I have experienced it myself. I was once thrown into the back of a squad car for breaking up a fight. The cop in the passenger seat told me what they were going to do to me once they got me back to the station, and by God he wasn't lying. Three cops beat the fuckin shit out of me, I had broken ribs that almost punctured my lung, a broken nose, a fractured orbital bone to my left eye (all three of them were right handed) and that side of my face looked like a beating from a cartoon.

Everywhere you go, there are some nasty ***** wearing a uniform. We wholeheartedly agree on this.

I don't agree with the knee on the neck, either. The point I made in my post was that it was, rightly or wrongly, Police procedure at the time, and even illustrated another instance of that happening in another State. So as well as not watching all the footage of George Floyd, you also didn't watch that either, I suppose.

And then you come here ranting at me because you swallowed everything the media told you to, like a good little boy.

What he did in the past tells you a lot about the person, and the fact he was in the act of breaking the law by passing fake bills should not be overlooked. The owner of the store called the Police. That's why they were there, not because they spotted a black man and thought they'd have themselves a nice little murder.

I don't do social media or that type of thing, in fact, this site is the only internet interaction I have an account for. Just because someone has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean that they should be dismissed as conspiracies, that kind of thinking, to steal a phrase from you, is pretty fuckin stoopid.

I'm tired of the propaganda too, that's why I watched the full footage and honestly adressed what I saw. Up until then I also believed the media bullshit, but unlike you, I am not content to turn a blind eye and bury my head in the sand because I want to believe something.

In my opinion, you personify the saying "It is easier to convincingly fool someome, than it is to convince that same someone they were fooled."

So I suggest you do go look it up, watch it with an open mind, and then come back here and make your points to me without emotion and bring concrete facts from what you saw. Otherwise you are just another useful idiot, a sheep, and a complete waste of my time.

I have watched two bodycam videos from two police officers involved including the ambulance footage. Its upsetting and I wouldnt advise watching it. George repeatedly warned the police he couldn't breathe but they didnt really take any notice. One suggested he be moved onto his side but I think it was too late by then and they didnt turn him anyway. I would say the police were negligent.
Prior to his forced containment on the ground George was resisting arrest and refused to get into the squad car.
George was is a fragile physical state with two heart related issues and a mix of drugs which is thought to have potentially contributed to his death. A medical report suggests if he had been found dead at home, the cause would have been logged as an overdose.
The trial will be interesting as the police officer who is charged with murder may have had previous with George but I'm not sure about that.
I cant call it. It could be a sad and unfortunate mix of circumstances or negligence or deliberate on the part of the accused.

I have watched two bodycam videos from two police officers involved including the ambulance footage. Its upsetting and I wouldnt advise watching it. George repeatedly warned the police he couldn't breathe but they didnt really take any notice. One suggested he be moved onto his side but I think it was too late by then and they didnt turn him anyway. I would say the police were negligent.
Prior to his forced containment on the ground George was resisting arrest and refused to get into the squad car.
George was is a fragile physical state with two heart related issues and a mix of drugs which is thought to have potentially contributed to his death. A medical report suggests if he had been found dead at home, the cause would have been logged as an overdose.
The trial will be interesting as the police officer who is charged with murder may have had previous with George but I'm not sure about that.
I cant call it. It could be a sad and unfortunate mix of circumstances or negligence or deliberate on the part of the accused.
Fair play to you, Nick. I completely agree that it is a harrowing watch and tragic. Nothing wrong with not being able to call it, but at least you can see the narrative by the media has been blatantly erroneous adding fuel to the riots that ensued.

I believe if the full story was told the riots we witnessed would have been minor.

Fair play to you, Nick. I completely agree that it is a harrowing watch and tragic. Nothing wrong with not being able to call it, but at least you can see the narrative by the media has been blatantly erroneous adding fuel to the riots that ensued.

I believe if the full story was told the riots we witnessed would have been minor.

There is no justification for the riots and looting that followed just like the Trump riot. In a civilised society you cant take the law into your own hands and will pay the consequences if you do.

The three people in the car and who tried to spend forged banknotes were not targeted by the police for their colour. The police responded to the shop managers phone call and arrived to find the culprits still there.
They put a target on their backs by breaking the law. The other man and woman were pretty calm and compliant, George was behaving strangely and incoherently, he was obviously under the influence, he started being physical and resisting and it got worse, he then tried to escape once he had been forced into the squad car.

It was handled badly I think. George needed to calm down, possibly back up called and a van instead of a car. Maybe tasered ?

The three people in the car and who tried to spend forged banknotes were not targeted by the police for their colour. The police responded to the shop managers phone call and arrived to find the culprits still there.
They put a target on their backs by breaking the law. The other man and woman were pretty calm and compliant, George was behaving strangely and incoherently, he was obviously under the influence, he started being physical and resisting and it got worse, he then tried to escape once he had been forced into the squad car.

It was handled badly I think. George needed to calm down, possibly back up called and a van instead of a car. Maybe tasered ?

I would like to ask what kind of target was put on their backs?