Trump loses the plot. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Trump loses the plot.

Control your temper, mate, you might go all big and green on us.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. However, nowhere did I say that Police brutality did not exist, either in the past or present. I have experienced it myself. I was once thrown into the back of a squad car for breaking up a fight. The cop in the passenger seat told me what they were going to do to me once they got me back to the station, and by God he wasn't lying. Three cops beat the fuckin shit out of me, I had broken ribs that almost punctured my lung, a broken nose, a fractured orbital bone to my left eye (all three of them were right handed) and that side of my face looked like a beating from a cartoon.

Everywhere you go, there are some nasty ***** wearing a uniform. We wholeheartedly agree on this.

I don't agree with the knee on the neck, either. The point I made in my post was that it was, rightly or wrongly, Police procedure at the time, and even illustrated another instance of that happening in another State. So as well as not watching all the footage of George Floyd, you also didn't watch that either, I suppose.

And then you come here ranting at me because you swallowed everything the media told you to, like a good little boy.

What he did in the past tells you a lot about the person, and the fact he was in the act of breaking the law by passing fake bills should not be overlooked. The owner of the store called the Police. That's why they were there, not because they spotted a black man and thought they'd have themselves a nice little murder.

I don't do social media or that type of thing, in fact, this site is the only internet interaction I have an account for. Just because someone has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean that they should be dismissed as conspiracies, that kind of thinking, to steal a phrase from you, is pretty fuckin stoopid.

I'm tired of the propaganda too, that's why I watched the full footage and honestly adressed what I saw. Up until then I also believed the media bullshit, but unlike you, I am not content to turn a blind eye and bury my head in the sand because I want to believe something.

In my opinion, you personify the saying "It is easier to convincingly fool someome, than it is to convince that same someone they were fooled."

So I suggest you do go look it up, watch it with an open mind, and then come back here and make your points to me without emotion and bring concrete facts from what you saw. Otherwise you are just another useful idiot, a sheep, and a complete waste of my time.

You believe in lies.

god help you.

Well, some may say incredibly, but he got away with it.

That said, right from the off it was pretty clear they weren't going to win the republican votes they needed, so to that extent it was indeed a bit of a stunt - but it may well remind the electorate what he did to get indicted again, that is should he ever plan to run for anything ever again!

Well, some may say incredibly, but he got away with it.

That said, right from the off it was pretty clear they weren't going to win the republican votes they needed, so to that extent it was indeed a bit of a stunt - but it may well remind the electorate what he did to get indicted again, that is should he ever plan to run for anything ever again!

The majority found him guilty of inciting public disorder which resulted in loss of life. But it wasnt a two thirds majority. This is more about the USA impeachment criteria than the truth.