Truly inspiring | Vital Football

Truly inspiring

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
V

Villan Of The North

I know that J will be interested in tjis. I watched this young man's weight loss journey last night and was amazed and inspired. It's a long film by YouTube standards but worth far more than watching some celebrity wannabe/has been/will never be. It's truly inspiring to see how people overcome adversity and come out so much stronger!

[Youtube=0mi7AsBUnjs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]

Trouble is they get to their "ideal" weight and immediately start consuming the same amount of calories

I do like these sort of transformations, not watched this one but will try to find some time.

Biggest Loser US starts again tonight, always enjoy them.

Big interest of mine what the mind does to us and those who are strong enough to correct it (and those who as Skeggy says, correct themselves then go back to their old ways)

I can never understand, just purely because the way I'm mentally set up, why people give up or give in. No matter how many times I am knocked down, I bounce back, I don't always feel like I am going to (the last 15 month battle felt a bit of a bad un) but as soon as I can, I get back and fight.

Must be a right pain to want to but not to have the will or fight to do whatever you need to/want to.

I still say people can re-set their minds though.

If you keep saying 'I can't, I can't, I can't' then you won't. But of course, with a more positive mantra, you can.

Losing weight is the easy part keeping it off is the skill.

Just seen that awful Tina Maloney from Shameless advertising gastric bands

quick fix... the modern world (different for those that medically need them I guess) but ffs, exercise/diet (I don't mean diet, I mean have a proper diet)

Hey ho, as said, the modern world!

SKEGGY - 7/10/2013 23:27

Losing weight is the easy part keeping it off is the skill.

Just seen that awful Tina Maloney from Shameless advertising gastric bands

I agree with you SKEGGY.

:14:

I'm people and so is pride and we agree. You are mr picky lately young Fear