Troy Parrott - Player Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Troy Parrott - Player Thread

This is just an unconfirmed suggestion.

Parrott's wages could be 20 k per week while Tanganga's are 15 k.

Whether true or not , at this time who deserves the higher wage ?

This is just an unconfirmed suggestion.

Parrott's wages could be 20 k per week while Tanganga's are 15 k.

Whether true or not , at this time who deserves the higher wage ?

Parrott won't be on that yet; get called up to the first team and start playing and scoring, he could be, and then I'd fully expect he'd be on parity with Tanga. If he achieves those milestones, his salary accelerators will reflect that progress.

As of now, the higher priced deal will only be deserved by Tanga.

I'd give the lad a go in these desperate times. Can't be any worse than playing without a striker.

However, I don't think Jose will play him just to save his face. Having clearly made a stance he's not gonna do a U turn. I am happy to wear egg on my face if he turns out to perfect candidate for a step up. Wouldn't surprise me (with him bitching about no striker) there is internal pressure put on him. If Levy had let him down in the January window, then Jose is fighting a war.

So why did Jose bring him on for 5 minutes against Burnley back in December? What's changed since then? He obviously thought he was ready for a few cameo roles. Even if he wasn't a starter now he could certainly make a few sub appearances to help the team.

Never watched this before. This is Troy after his international debut. Whilst he manages the press fantastically, you can feel that weight of expectation on this young man's shoulders. Are we keeping him from that pressure building so much that it becomes unhealthy?

So why did Jose bring him on for 5 minutes against Burnley back in December? What's changed since then? He obviously thought he was ready for a few cameo roles. Even if he wasn't a starter now he could certainly make a few sub appearances to help the team.

Is it perhaps easier bringing in a player like Troy when the team is in a great place? We won the Burnley game 5-0 and it was at home. As for Colchester, it was a reasonably low profile game away from home and he played an hour.

Perhaps Jose is waiting for the right fixture. Norwich from the bench maybe.

Is it perhaps easier bringing in a player like Troy when the team is in a great place? We won the Burnley game 5-0 and it was at home. As for Colchester, it was a reasonably low profile game away from home and he played an hour.

Perhaps Jose is waiting for the right fixture. Norwich from the bench maybe.
All true no doubt. But would the fans expectations be that high? And I'm thinking more about just coming on as a sub for the first few games.

What do we do if/when Moura breaks down?

The flip side of not introducing him soon is that the fans' anticipation and expectations will grow which will add to the pressure when he finally plays.

Maybe its the physical side of the game Jose thinks he's not ready for rather than the mental/emotional?