Troy Deeney | Page 2 | Vital Football

Troy Deeney

Meanwhile we’ve just been voted one of the richest clubs in the world again. But we can’t compete with the likes of Bournemouth and West Brom.

That's the big issue with Ashley. His philosophy is that of the market trader, leave the day with more cash than you started with. The modern business world is all about quality, something that is not found in any area of Ashley's businesses.

markylad74 - 4/1/2018 17:18

Personally fuck Diame and fuck Colback.Neither should be anywhere near a starting place.The club is fucked from top to bottom.This proves it.We dont have any young kids coming through that could get a game before the likes of Diame.A takeover if it happens needs more than an investment in 1st team players.

You are spot on mate, but weren't we led to believe that was already happening as part of the Rafalution?

Interesting rumour tonight in that Deeney was all sanctioned and agreed to come in but he pulled out after Rafa couldn't give assurances over his own future.

Someone Deeneys age would just look for the longest contract he could negotiate, he wouldn't worry about the manager...

In all honesty is prob' bull-poo anyways TNMW. Can't see'us' spending anything AGAIN this Jan'.
To be fair i think TD would be better than what we've got but Heavens above is this what we've sunk too?

Birdys - 15/1/2018 20:48

In all honesty is prob' bull-poo anyways TNMW. Can't see'us' spending anything AGAIN this Jan'.
To be fair i think TD would be better than what we've got but Heavens above is this what we've sunk too?

It's just another PR story to go with the other hundred or so. Talkshite were one place that had it on and so have a few random journos

Tomfoolery - 15/1/2018 20:47

Someone Deeneys age would just look for the longest contract he could negotiate, he wouldn't worry about the manager...

Spot on ,you beat me to it.

As if Troy Deeney would only sign for us if Benitez was manager :y52:

We don't buy in January so I wouldn't even be worrying about signing anyone.

Troy Deeney looks like a bloated corpse.The worrying thing is a bloated corpse is probably still more use than Joselu