Trouble down the A52? | Vital Football

Trouble down the A52?

Some may hope it is fake RB as it would mean getting rid of your best manager in the past 20 years..... I couldn't possibly comment ;)

However, knowing the Trees' financial struggles of recent times including transfer embargoes etc. with the amount you have spent in the summer, you must be very close to the FFP limits at best and well over at worst. Reason enough for journalists to put two and two together and come up with 5.

We did have financial troubles & went into embargo because of it but we are now out of it and alive and kicking. Fawaz to his credit did write off most of the money he injected into the club hence the spending spree in the summer which you couldn't do due to FFP constraints. Let's see who splashes out in the January Transfer window. I've got a feeling it won't be Derby.:utv:

....... aaaaannnddddd........ he's gone. Fall out with new director of football is one rumoured reason. The two I gave in my earlier post might also be contributory reasons.

I thought that you'd be back. :confused: I've heard a rumour that Lampard will be offered the job.:throw::giggle:

It makes you want to give up watching modern professional competitive sport & go back to watching lads kicking a ball on the local park. This doesn't mean you will go on to greater things. If Lampard does well he will be hijacked by a bigger club & if he don't he will get the boot. It gets rather boring don't it.:nopity:

It makes you want to give up watching modern professional competitive sport & go back to watching lads kicking a ball on the local park.

........ jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.

Latest Rams News