Trouble at the Villa | Page 7 | Vital Football

Trouble at the Villa

No, just in football, business, medicine or politics.

Please can we add food production (Not sure
Reports that Steve Bruce is jumping ship and off to Leeds, best players will be sold and goodness knows what happens to the rest, if the club goes into administration they may not get paid anyway, points docked and relegation a real possibility. FFP doesn't work, too many clubs gone up whilst breaking the rules, clubs coming down with massive parachute payments and exempt from FFP as are promoted clubs. Understand that the £40M QPR are said to owe will have to be paid, and reported ViIla need £40m now just to stand still.

This does whack my pips- it's one thing to see villa in the shit but not if that benefits Leeds! I do like the idea of putting in a cheeky bid for kod tho

Just to add to the fun, suspended CEO Wyness has resigned and is suing for constructive dismissal. Reported that it could cost Villa up to £6m if he wins.

How to kick a club when it’s down. ?

I was in at JLRs Solihull plant this morning; the Blues fans there have made up Aston Villa collections boxes with please give generously written all over them and left them all over the place.

They are loving every minute of it.

I bought a claret bucket for a mate at work with a similar sign referencing the tax bill. He was delighted.

You can’t have a proper fit & proper persons test in football as there’s be no owners in about a week.

These are people so debauched & corrupt they couldn’t become MP’s.

Then you have to factor in that the money comes from Rupert Murdoch & those model employers & friends of the taxman Amazon or BT.

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...positive-news-on-aston-villas-playing-budget/

Situation at Villa maybe not so bad according to this report. They may be able to offer Hutton something now.

They've lost the wages of Terry (£65k per week), Johnstone & Grabban off the bill already - well over £5m per annum! Think a few more are out of contract too!

They still have McCormack on £45k per week - with 2 years left on his contract!

Hutton is a free agent, therefore no signing on fee & all they have to do is match the wage we'd offered - which means he doesn't need to uproot his family.

They still do need to cut the cloth and will end up selling 2 or more from, Grealish, Chester, Hourihane & Adomah!