Trouble at the Villa | Vital Football

Trouble at the Villa

If they’re genuinely in the shit, it’ll make Fawaz look competent.

They are looking to negotiate payment of the tax bill in instalments and have suspended their chief exec.

Reports last week were saying they had to cut costs by £40m and there are rumours of a consortium being in talks to buy the club.

I know a few of their fans and they are all pretty worried about what they are hearing. Most are expecting them to be out of the Premier for the long haul.

There were rumours before the playoffs that if they didn’t go up they were in trouble and it had been apparent for a while tha Xia didn’t have the funds everyone thought he had.

Having 7 of the top 10 earners in the Championship didn’t help but their one saving grace will be that they are a big enough club to attract a lot of interest.

"calling himself a Doctor, flying business, wearing off the peg suits and generally acting a fool on social media"

This is the type of comments flying around on villa blogs. Think they are in big trouble. Need to sell to a Greek Shipping Magnate.

This really room temperatures my pip. A man has put up vast resources in good faith while a few shitesnerts hawk on about unpaid bills 24/7 without even the most basic grasp of toodling. They know nothing of the culture where things like this are commonplace it all smacks of a bastart AGENDA by SOME who have a lot riding on this & are disappointed THEY couldn’t feather their own nests when one of the failed takeovers didn’t materialise. He’s a lifelong fan & I for ONE suggest they might feel more welcome at a CLUB a few miles down the road, if they aren’t there already, wanting a club to fail. It’s typical of this vile vile forum.