Trevor Quow | Vital Football

Trevor Quow

Skoolboy_error

Vital Reserves Team
Reading the Posh Forum I discovered that Trevor Quow's daughter has a serious and life-threatening neurological disease and the Posh fans are raisng money to support them. It would be great if he Gills could help out, perhaps a friedly beween the clubs, including a visit by that nice chap Steve Evans.

I remember Trevor Quow .That is very bad news about his daughter .I hope and pray she makes a full recovery .We far as friendlies concerned I am certain we can't play a pre season against a team from our division .So unless it can be sorted during the season it isn't going to happen .Unless of course Posh are promoted or we are relegated .

Last edited:
Wow, that's really sad news. I once played a Bunbury's cricket match with Trevor (and Barry Fry!). Thoroughly decent bloke who spoke very fondly of his time at The Gills.

Sad news about Trevors daughter. Hope for a full recovery.

When was it deemed that you can't play friendlies against teams from your own division? Didn't realize that was a rule.

When was it deemed that you can't play friendlies against teams from your own division? Didn't realize that was a rule.

I’m not sure it is a rule, OSK, more just that playing a team from your own division may give them an advantage when the league fixture comes up. Or cynical players could try and injure an opponent if they were gonna be facing them in the league soon. Just my views of course.