Travelling in India | Page 2 | Vital Football

Travelling in India

murph - 8/7/2011 05:49

Another jealous person here. I hope to go to India at so e point, hopefully wont cost too much as I now have work colleagues in chennai and Bangalore.

I've been jealous of people travelling for years, now its going to happen! As for the cost, I intend to travel on a budget, without compromising health/hygiene etc. My blog will detail all the costs involved and how to go about it all. Should be under £700 for 20 day holiday.
Go for it Murph! :35:

murph - 8/7/2011 05:49

Another jealous person here. I hope to go to India at so e point, hopefully wont cost too much as I now have work colleagues in chennai and Bangalore.

I've been jealous of people travelling for years, now its going to happen! As for the cost, I intend to travel on a budget, without compromising health/hygiene etc. My blog will detail all the costs involved and how to go about it all. Should be under £700 for 20 day holiday.
Go for it Murph! :35:

6 weeks to go, got my visa, Rail pass and booked the majority of hotels I intend to use.
Vaccinations first week in Jan :10:

Watched the Top Gear special in India tonight to wet the appetite. Can't wait!

If you end up in Bangalore or Chennai and get stuck, I've got a few contacts that'd no doubt be happy to help you out.

Finally got round to writing my journal of my trip to India.

http://india-by-rail.blogspot.co.uk/

Booked up some flights to Mumbai for March next year for a tour of the west coast of India. Can't wait!

glad you enjoyed it chico, and puts most holidays into prospective .... i mean i shelled out 700 quid on a week in the isle of man lol wonder if you can rent out motorbikes in india? ....

My next trip to India is coming soon, I will be in mumbai march 19 th travelling south to goa and then Kerala,
Has anyone been to southern india and can give me some recommendations? I will be travelling solo and spreading the Villa love!
I will be adding to my blog...

My next trip to India is coming soon, I will be in mumbai march 19 th travelling south to goa and then Kerala,
Has anyone been to southern india and can give me some recommendations? I will be travelling solo and spreading the Villa love!
I will be adding to my blog...

Whereabouts?

Somehow our company was missing a manager, and managed to get UK Border Agency to bring someone in from India, was working in Chennai.

I'm still hoping that they will send me out there at least for a few weeks!

I'm in mumbai for 2 days then on the train south, stopping at panaji for 2 days then to kochi in kerala. This time I'm slumming it with the locals in sleeper class! £3 for an overnight train!