Transport back to Manchester | Vital Football

Transport back to Manchester

haakonaa

Vital Newbie
Hi.

I'm thinking of possibly going to my first ever Lincoln game this month (against Bolton or Portsmouth at Sincil Bank, Tuesday 14th or 28th) while I'm in England, but I have to get back to Manchester (Appleton land) after the match, and the transport links aren't very "wants to be ready for work at 7am" friendly.

So, is there by any chance anyone here who lives around Manchester, are going to one of these matches by car and would be up for (or even, just accept!) having a Norwegian to discuss the match with in the car afterwards?

I'm not an axe murderer, I promise.

Bruno Andrade might be able to give you a lift back on his way to Salford - sharing petrol costs etc? ;)

I can probably do the Portsmouth game to get you back to Manchester but wouldn't be able to take you there beforehand. I will need to check my diary as I am out of town at the moment. Send me one of those PM thingys and I will be able to firm up by the end of the week if it helps.

I can probably do the Portsmouth game to get you back to Manchester but wouldn't be able to take you there beforehand. I will need to check my diary as I am out of town at the moment. Send me one of those PM thingys and I will be able to firm up by the end of the week if it helps.
Hi! Thanks a lot, I might message you about the Pompey game unless I get myself to the Bolton game!

(No problem that you won't be able to get me to Lincoln, by the way, I'll probably take the train from Manchester to Lincoln anyway, so it's really only the way back I need help for.)