Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 62 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Well if we sign the 19 year left winger from POAK then we will have:

Rocket
Cantwell
the lad from PAOK
Argos

and you guys want us to buy the left winger from AFC Bournemouth.
Looks unbalanced to me even before we sign the lad from PAOK unless they have a cunning plan to play somebody on the right

BTW if they want £15m for Billing how much are you prepared to go up to for the left winger?
15m less for billing!!

Well rumour is Villa will accept 100 million for Grealish to Man C and then they want Cantwell - really fed up with this family saga no money version City run and then have no answer to a situation where one of our opponents only two years after we were both promoted have the finances to have our old engine room playing against us - I really dont get why Villa cant be told you've got one sod off for the other - but apparently SW and one of Villas staff are good friends. Guess they'll get rolled and sell him cheap too.

Well rumour is Villa will accept 100 million for Grealish to Man C and then they want Cantwell - really fed up with this family saga no money version City run and then have no answer to a situation where one of our opponents only two years after we were both promoted have the finances to have our old engine room playing against us - I really dont get why Villa cant be told you've got one sod off for the other - but apparently SW and one of Villas staff are good friends. Guess they'll get rolled and sell him cheap too.

Its a case of

Lets be selling you!

Can anybody confirm whether Omotoye is have a trial re a potential loan to League Two, Leyton Orient and he scored yesterday?

If Bushiri is coming back from a trial with Coventry may be Kings Lynn could do us a favour and take him for sometime to get him fit and coach him a bit. Culverhouse is a good coach.

Can anybody confirm whether Omotoye is have a trial re a potential loan to League Two, Leyton Orient and he scored yesterday?

If Bushiri is coming back from a trial with Coventry may be Kings Lynn could do us a favour and take him for sometime to get him fit and coach him a bit. Culverhouse is a good coach.
Yep seems to be on trial with view on a loan move.

Do Lynn have any of our players this season? I'm sure we sent someone. Not a bad shout but I'd prefer him to go to higher club but maybe not realistic after his long layoff

If we got 30 million plus for Cantwell I'd say take it but so close to the start of the season and to villa who already have emi would be a real issue. Cantwell coming to end of his current contract makes me think the club would cash in.

It looks like Villa are prpared to accept £100 m from MC for Grealish and will make a bid for Cantwell that Norwich will not be able to refuse. £40 m has been quoted.

If Cantwell wants to go and that is by no means a certainty, I reckon if NC stick out for £50 m, Villa's billionaire owner would cough it up.

I would expect that Webber has his sights on a target or two in readiness for that eventuality but whether the deals could be done in time is always a question.

True, but Hernandez for me isn't good enough, Placheta is still raw (even though I think he will come good), Cantwell isn't a winger. The other thing is it's not all left sided. Hernandez and Tzolis are right footed and can play on that side. So you could look at it like

Left

Placheta
Hernandez
Cantwell
Tzolis

Right

Rashica
Hernandez
Tzolis

So not bad when you look at it like that.

Biling is not worth that much.

I still see number 10 as a bit short. Is it Dowell, Rashica and Cantwell who could really play there?
Cantwell won't be with us