Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 60 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

It may have been what was agreed between Emi and the club about a transfer. The (unsubstantiated) mantra is that Emi was persuaded to stay on relegation only if he was to be allowed to move on fir/when promotion was sealed.
The alleged price is significantly greater than estimated by Transfer market although there has clearly been some hardening due to Covid-19.
I suspect the terms offered to Emi by Villa were attractive enough for him (his agent) to push for settlement.
Cantwell is not in that position as far as I can tell so it is easier to draw a red line in the sand and say he stays unless there is an offer we cannot refuse.

It may have been what was agreed between Emi and the club about a transfer. The (unsubstantiated) mantra is that Emi was persuaded to stay on relegation only if he was to be allowed to move on fir/when promotion was sealed.
The alleged price is significantly greater than estimated by Transfer market although there has clearly been some hardening due to Covid-19.
I suspect the terms offered to Emi by Villa were attractive enough for him (his agent) to push for settlement.
Cantwell is not in that position as far as I can tell so it is easier to draw a red line in the sand and say he stays unless there is an offer we cannot refuse.
Again, that only works if TC is not unhappy

I suspect he will play with more freedom now he is not in the shadow of Emi. He has a point to prove and should relish proving it.

Rumours we are going for Greek left winger Christos Tzolis. I only know what I do of him from football manager and he is bloody good. 10 million is the offer.

Is 10 million the going rate for all our targets now?

He reminds me of Fulham forward mitrovic (spelling prob not correct).

the guy cam play as a number 10, right wing and upfront. The fact United and Dortmund were interested a while back shows he has talent.

We need to get these final 5 (that the ink un say the club want to sign) asap.

a little bit random but thought I'd post - Norwich had a couple of scouts at the scouting day in Essex yesterday. Age groups watched 6 up to 15.

I am getting a bit worried . Most fans agreed that the absolute priority in this window was a Prem quality central defender and a striker . Now with such a short time until kick off neither of these two players has been bought , and I now read on the Pink Un that the club are now pinning hopes on Am’dele being good enough . FFS so we never learn …. We need PREM quality to survive in the PREM league

I am getting a bit worried . Most fans agreed that the absolute priority in this window was a Prem quality central defender and a striker . Now with such a short time until kick off neither of these two players has been bought , and I now read on the Pink Un that the club are now pinning hopes on Am’dele being good enough . FFS so we never learn …. We need PREM quality to survive in the PREM league
Going with two forwards (hugill really not in contention is he?) And Zimmermann who I don't thinknits good enough, omobamidele who some say wasn't ready a few months ago, Hanley and Gibson both good but injury prone. We need that new forward and central defender. I think we need another bloody left back as if Giannoulis gets injured it's looking like Sorensen or even Placheta at left back.....god no

Rumours we are going for Greek left winger Christos Tzolis. I only know what I do of him from football manager and he is bloody good. 10 million is the offer.

Is 10 million the going rate for all our targets now?
Apparentky we have offered around 7 million but they want more

A new name in the mix FC Nantes central defender Jean-Charles Castelletto.

The money pinging about for past targets was 10 million but Castelletto is valued at 2.5 million.

The guy can play with both feet and at left-back and right back, so he ticks lots of boxes.

A new name in the mix FC Nantes central defender Jean-Charles Castelletto.

The money pinging about for past targets was 10 million but Castelletto is valued at 2.5 million.

The guy can play with both feet and at left-back and right back, so he ticks lots of boxes.
Are Nantes desperate for cash or is that his worth? £720k in 15/16 and Nantes got him on a free this time last year.

Last edited: