Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 55 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

There are others but for the life of me I can't think or be bothered to Google search. I do remember wan-bassaka going from.palace to United for about 40 million or was it 50?

Pre Covid: £45m plus add ons

Plus Palace didnt want to sell him (and they have wealthy owners)

He definitely does need to perform as hes far from polished, im not adverse to him leaving si long as its market value and we reinvest the money. Max id rather keep, 25m is ridiculously cheap even without us having wealthy owners or a need to rebuild etc

Dont forget a deal was done with Max to let him go if a reasonable offer came in.

The Ipswich youngster, Gibbs, is all but a Norwich player. Medical all done. Compensation is the next step. Reports of a fee of around £500k

So the Bees were able to get Ajer for 13.5 million. It would appear that he did not want to come to us. Let's hope he does not turn out to be as good as the SW Crew thought he might be.

So the Bees were able to get Ajer for 13.5 million. It would appear that he did not want to come to us. Let's hope he does not turn out to be as good as the SW Crew thought he might be.
That is a shame also why did he not want to come to us but did want to go to one of our rivals (in the relegation fight next season) plus a team like us promoted. Interesting that Brentford owner like us said the club wouldn't spend too much. Really like to know why then over us.

I hope the club had an eye on a new CB. Like I said before the Fulham lad might be next.

I'd have a look at Matt Miazga. Big central defender and might be available or even Gallagher at Chelsea.

Matthew Dennis is currently training with Southend with a view on a move. He was very good for our U23 squad last season. Has a year left on his contract.