Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 34 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

I see Watford are hanging about and are close to signing their 3rd player for new season and they aren't selling their best player in Sarr.

I see Watford are hanging about and are close to signing their 3rd player for new season and they aren't selling their best player in Sarr.
Agreed, and theyre signing rose, free, ex england and lots of prem experience, high wage but no transfer fee.

Do the pinkun chaps have inside knowledge of what is going on?

Gunn, noting imminent as yet and no rush. They are confident he will sign and the Leeds interest will not change that.

Pedro De la vega, not on the Norwich shortlist and not one they will look to sign.

Billing is one that the club are interested in.

They said that there will be no new Left Back. McCallum will be loaned out. Gio and Byram will be the left backs.

Paddy says that clubs now know we have the Emi money and will ask for more than we can afford -- yawn.

We will be back in Germany for preseason tour and play some friendlies.

New kit early july - sounds like it is Joma who are making it.

I met Paddy Davitt once, a boring Coventry supporter who had a clear issue with the fact that I wrote a fan blog. Barely spoke to me and later blocked Vital Norwich from following him on Twitter - still no idea why.
The EDP sports reporting lost it when they lost Michael Bailey, who is a lovely fella.

We are today linked with Ipswich young midfielder Liam Gibbs. He is out of contract. Man Utd also interested.

Given that he was born in Bury St Edmunds and presumably lives in Suffolk......why go to Man Utd when you have another team on your "doorstep" interested in you?

I met Paddy Davitt once, a boring Coventry supporter who had a clear issue with the fact that I wrote a fan blog. Barely spoke to me and later blocked Vital Norwich from following him on Twitter - still no idea why.
The EDP sports reporting lost it when they lost Michael Bailey, who is a lovely fella.
How strange sounds like a plonker. He does come across as a grumpy git. Why block vital following him? Oh, well Twitter is shit.

Palace looking to sign up our scout Chris Jones. He is currently our head European and domestic scout.

Reports say southampton and norwich are leading the way to sign Armstrong but more likely that it will be the saints as they will offer more money in wages. The report does aslo state that we are not willing to pay as much as Blackburn are asking for ---- what a surprise.

I would say the asking price of 15 million is above what we can afford.

Bloody reports also suggesting that we are looking to sign Billing, but Bournemouth have an asking price of 15 million - for me please don't offer big money for him and even the pink un chaps say he is seen as a direct Emi replacement - Billing is no where near Emi in terms of quality....Oh and the guy is a central midfielder - Please let this be bullshit.

Danny Mills always seems to have a dig. Even when he is saying Gunn needs to make up his mind and he suggests Norwich. I was reading think 'okay, this makes sense' and then the dig 'It is probably Norwich and obviously his dad (Bryan) has got history with the club. On the face of it, in terms of a player’s perspective, it would make more sense to go to Norwich as a second choice as you’re likely to get an opportunity quicker than you are at Leeds.' As a second choice? So his whole article is about choosing Norwich over leeds but then says we are second choice...what?