Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 33 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

I would say there could be far more to this than we are aware of.....Is an offer on the cards for Krul, maybe a big money offer from abroad!
I often pass his house in Mulbarton, I`ll keep a look out for any removal vans!

Oh no I had not thought of that. I think he is settled but money talks.

On the subject of the Gunn transfer. This strikes me as a very astute move.

Gunn will initially come in as the number two but will naturally be here to compete with Krul and to push him. He will also be looking to develop in an environment he knows and be Kruls’s likely successor.

Since arriving, Krul‘s performances have gone right up to the top level and I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that he is one of the top performing keepers in the country now. He looks likely to be the Dutch No:1 at the Euros and he is going to be in the spotlight. It’s not inconceivable that a big club either here or abroad may want a ready made, experienced keeper this summer or next, so it seems that a big (for Norwich) outlay on a keeper is a smart move at this time.
I was thinking this when the value of 10 million was mentioned for a number 2. I think that he will be number 2 and push for number 1 which Krul needs. I'd guess would look to leave if we went down again as he'd want to stay in the Dutch squad for the world cup and would have suitors and we would then have Gunn, Mair, Barden in the mix.

Emiliano Marcondes will be released from Brentford. A player we had been linked with in the past. A good player but do we think good enough for the prem and would he sign for us if he doesn't sign new terms with Brentford?

If I am honest I am going on what I saw of him last season 2019/20 (I think) and he was good.

Nyland could be on the way to Hamburg - good move and bye Mr N.

Bosnia & Herzegovina international Stjepan Loncaris very close to signing for us according to EDP. They report we have offered 2.5 million for the midfielder. That is a massive bid from us :-). He is 24 and plays a central midfielder but can play in a both defensive or attacking roles.

Nyland could be on the way to Hamburg - good move and bye Mr N.

Bosnia & Herzegovina international Stjepan Loncaris very close to signing for us according to EDP. They report we have offered 2.5 million for the midfielder. That is a massive bid from us :-). He is 24 and plays a central midfielder but can play in a both defensive or attacking roles.

According to the EDP online we are NOT interested in him

Apologies if already mentioned but we are linked with Norberto Briasco. We seem to be linked with South American players.

Is a right winger but can play on the left and up top.

Apologies if already mentioned but we are linked with Norberto Briasco. We seem to be linked with South American players.

Is a right winger but can play on the left and up top.
I seem to remember in an interview a while back with either Webber or Kieran Scott, I forget which, they did say that we were scouting actively in South America…