Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

I did use Delia's recipe for Crepes Suzette on pancake day. Sorry it won't happen again.:grinning:

What was the name of that young player in France we were interested in the summer of 2019. He was a left sided attacking player and we agreed a fee of about £7m for him plus aload of add ons. We couldnt guarantee staying up in the Prem so he went to a bigger club in France.

He was quick and could score with either foot.

Aaarrgghh i cant remember his name!!
Cedric Anselin??

What was the name of that young player in France we were interested in the summer of 2019. He was a left sided attacking player and we agreed a fee of about £7m for him plus aload of add ons. We couldnt guarantee staying up in the Prem so he went to a bigger club in France.

He was quick and could score with either foot.

Aaarrgghh i cant remember his name!!
I know we were linked with Alexis Claude-Maurice is that him? And also Alexandre Fressange a youngster who is at PSG

OK - so we get promoted. The boys have set out to achieve it, did it, and now our crown jewels play in the prem league with almost guaranteed selection against bigger team opposition to really test them and get even more experience. If they went to another prem team they'd still be playing in the prem, maybe, in some bit part, and possibly against City - that sucks, as it's not like Maddison who was well and truly established at Leicester by the time we played them.

So stuff off you big boys, the game needs promoting and not you heavies scouring out the lower teams and demolishing the chances of the newbies (or crinkly newbies as we probably are having been up and down like a jack rabbit) just for your own selfish ends because you cant produce or find youth talent and failed to reach the heights you expected this season.

Mind you, smacks of fear actually, get them out of City so they dont run rings around us. Well guess what, face it boys, we is coming and its a mightily different City this time. Starting at the Carrow Road fortress, at least the second match in cus newbies never get the first game at home which is rigged, unless crinkly newbies are given some sympathy for aged travelling cus the jack rabbits tired.

It will be exactly the same.

AIRons as now pronounced is already being sold by selfish Smiffs leaving Cantwell and Buendia who at least one of which will be sold.

There have not been any youngsters coming through this season so the production line is now shut.

Smiffs will not spend medium yet alone big so 3 out of back 4 will be gone
( although 2 may come back ).

With Smiffs tight spending we will have a squad weaker than the current one.

it will be the same im fearing too and like you said minus maybe skipp and Emi/todd with the already departed airons! We all know what we need but it never will happen with current set up

I see that Famewo has picked up another injury. I was thinking he might be the next one to step up and challenge the central defenders in the 1st team but I think this season has shown that he is very injury prone and the step up might be too much.

I think we might see either Omobamidele be given the role of back up along with either Zimmermann or another next season.

As we wont spend decent money, why dont we try get some good loans in, how many are we allowed in the prem? Could take the best from teans going down or champ teams like bournemouth etc if they dont make it up, im talking only players with proven prem ability/experience

Maybe Pep will lend us one of his millionaires and pay their wages.

Well, he might. :shrug: