Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 59 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Louis Thompson has left the club . Had a lot of injuries in his time with us
I was just going to ask if something has happened as players had been posting about him. Such a shame he had these injuries as he looked a good player. Another of these players who suffers with injuries.

Norwich sporting director Stuart Webber has admitted that he "is confident of keeping hold of Aston Villa target Todd Cantwell this summer". The ex-Huddersfield chief has said that "it will take a fee in excess of the reported £35m Villa paid for Emi Buendia to prize Cantwell or right-back Max Aarons away from Carrow Road".

I do like this rhetoric but it will backfire, if nobody pays his valuation and they don't want to be with us. So, I hope he is willing to let go for less before they get injured so that we can purchase players who want to be with us now.

Has or is oxborough on his way out on loan/perm move? Just going on a few posts of him in the watford area. Maybe on a holiday (in watford hmm) who knows but thought I'd ask

And finally, Chelsea and Scotland midfielder Billy Gilmour, 20, showed off his vocal talents by belting out a karaoke classic at a bar in Norwich, where he is on loan this term

Transfer rumours on line.

WBA defender Semi Ajayi has been linked as the clubs now number 1 target for the CB position.

Who has suggested this?
He was linked with us a couple of summers ago when he was leaving Rotherham

SEMI AJAYI
DOB 9/11/93 ie 27 and 3/4 approx
6' 4" tall
CB who can also play as DM

2020 - 21 WBA - Prem 31+2 2 goals Cups 1 1goal
Played as CB in all Prem games

2019 - 20 WBA Championship 42 +1 5 goals Cups 2 0 goals

2018 -19 Rotherham Champ. 46 7 goals Cups 3 1 goal

Likely cost £4m - £5m????

I see our on loan forward Ahadme has been scoring goals and has been impressing his fellow players who have been saying he is incredible.

Is he one who could have stepped up? He certainly looks to have built himself up.

Rumours of Daniel Sinani going to Huddersfield on loan . Not sure about that one as a lot of Huddersfield fans reckon Coberan is out of his depth and if HT struggled again next season that wouldn’t help Sinani

Last edited:
Norwich sporting director Stuart Webber has admitted that he "is confident of keeping hold of Aston Villa target Todd Cantwell this summer". The ex-Huddersfield chief has said that "it will take a fee in excess of the reported £35m Villa paid for Emi Buendia to prize Cantwell or right-back Max Aarons away from Carrow Road".

I do like this rhetoric but it will backfire, if nobody pays his valuation and they don't want to be with us. So, I hope he is willing to let go for less before they get injured so that we can purchase players who want to be with us now.
How does he figure cantwell is worth the sane or more than Emi?? He should of commanded more for Emi in the first place ffs

Kensell on his way to hibs.

We have been linked with Middlesbrough right back Djed Spence. He can also play at left back. I'm.not a massive fan and thought he looked lightweight in the championship but must have something as Everton, rangers and others are interested.

With Aarons and Mumba would we need another right back and if Aarons was to leave I'd hope we'd spend money on a top replacement.

Then that means he'd come in as a left back cover but why then loan out McCallum and why bring a right back to cover left back?

Byram seems to not shown yet he can completely recover from injury so maybe that is why.