Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 57 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

I think the date for determining who is U21 re the 25 man squad is being born on or later than 1st January 2000

Airons DOB 4/1/00 regarded as U21 re the 25 man squad
Idah 11/2/01
Gilmour 11/6/01
Adshead 2/9/01
Mumba 8/10/01
Tomkinson 11/4/02
Nizet 14/4/02
Omobamidele 23/6/02

We can have 4 loans in a season

It may have already been flagged up but it looks like Santo intends to hang on to Skipp; he id likely to be in the first team squad.

Does anybody know how Rocky Bushiri's injury is coming along?
If we dont sign another CB and if he is likely to be fit by the end of August I would consider adding him to the 25 man squad.

Before the end of the window we must sign a striker and a quality defensive midfielder. I regard Billing as a central attacking midfielder not a DM.

If possible we should try to sign the striker on a loan with an option to buy. Then loan out Hugill rather than sell him as we may need him if we are relegated at the end of the season. If we are back in the Championship next summer we will not be able to buy a Championship striker for the money we would get for Hugill if we sell him now.

Last edited:
Hugill was not good enough to be a championship striker for us last season as only came on in 87 th minute.

Played 674 mins in the Championship and scored 4 goals
Roughly 1 goal every 170 minutes (approx 2 games)
Its not his fault that he has a "goal machine" (Pukki) ahead of him.

Give him the right service and he will score....thats why Championship clubs want him.

Last edited:
One goal every other game is 19 for the season in the Prem but he did that statistic in the champ

Im not talking about playing him in the Premiership. I was talking about loaning him out for this season in case we are relegated and need him next season in the Championship.

Just a reminder:
If possible we should try to sign the striker on a loan with an option to buy. Then loan out Hugill rather than sell him as we may need him if we are relegated at the end of the season. If we are back in the Championship next summer we will not be able to buy a Championship striker for the money we would get for Hugill if we sell him now.

Last edited:
Theres a rumour about us being in advanced talks to sell Cantwell to Villa.

Let's be selling you!

If we are going to play 3 - 4 -3 i dont see Billing being that quality DM we need
(assuming we can get the deal done)

Last edited: