Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Having four central defenders will make me feel better next season. I'm guessing omobamidele will be loaned out if this happens. What would happen with famewo and bushiri

Last edited:
Having four central defenders will make me feel better next season. I'm guessing omobamidele will be loaned out if this happens. What would happen with famewo and bushiri

Even if we sign the German CB (which sounds our type of deal, i.e. he's free!)
I hope Famewo (aged 22) is brought into the first team squad as the no2 LCB.

Big question is, does this German CB have pace?

I suspect Bushiri (aged 21) may go out on loan next season.

If Tottenham sign Berge from Sheffield United then may be we get Skipp on loan after all????

If Arsenal cant sell Guendouzi during the summer then may be a loan with us???

Why dont we try take wiltshire for 1yr deal if bmouth dont make it? Quality player but injury record bad hence offer one year deal.
We need to stop pissing about with cheap unproven players with no prem experience

Caleb Richards has signed for Kidderminster Harriers. No mention of a fee but probably something small. All the best to him.

Be funny if newcastle go down, bet lewis will feel a right tit. I dont know why newc think theyre such a big club? They get relegated a fair few times and never win anything. They think theyre the best supports in the world too, laughable
He went from possibly joining Liverpool to Newcastle. He will be looking for a move again soon .

Never heard of him, another cheap option thats a risk. Not really a statement of intent to make a proper fist of staying up. We need players in key areas with proven prem experience imo.

So its proven prem players who are out of contract then?

Striker - Gayle of Newcastle
CAM - ?
DM - ?
RCB - Probably the German lad - he's had a season of Bundesliga.