Transfers - Summer 2021 | Page 36 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2021

Afternoon folks - took a month or two off following football after the end of the season (other life things to do!), but kept my eye out...and jeez what on earth has happened! Emi gone, embarrassing new sponsor, Kensell gone - maybe I need to not take time away anymore :D

On Emi - obviously a huge huge shame to see him leave, but I do hope/have some optimism that the money raised can be used to reinvest in the overall squad and hopefully make us stronger. When we have sold Maddison/Murphy's/Godfrey/Lewis in the past, we have found new and better players and improved the team. Now, none of them were as good as Emi, so the task is much harder!

I hope we can get the Angus Gunn deal finalised - would be a smart piece of business for £2.5m to get a good backup to Krul, who could take over if Krul declines due to old age.
I'm hoping we'll see a few signings in midfield, another central defender and a striker in this window. I'd like to see a couple of loan signings too. Excited to see where we are come August!
I think Gunn will sign and will be soon.

Its interesting - of the three policies on NCFC one of the corner stone policies is to sell your best players.

Mmmm - guess we shouldnt get attached to them then - and next year Player of the Season has to be an under 18 who has played one match as substitute in the 86th minute and never kicked the ball.

That should give them some incentive to play for City and not sod off :grinning:

No we cannot.
They will buy him, he will improve and we will then try to buy him again and then
will not be able to complete at the next level of prices.

Aarons been linked with Manchester United. Are we going to sell him next? Are we also going to wait until to buy players until we sell best players?

Another u23 prospect linked

Exeter left winger Joel Randall. Peterborough also interested.

Championship squad at Peterborough or U23 at Norwich?
i doubt he is coming here and I think this is a non story as far as we are concerned.........unless he is such an exceptional talent that can jump three leagues into our first team squad!