Transfers - January 2022 | Page 32 | Vital Football

Transfers - January 2022

We have been linked with Bristol City attacking midfielder (another one) Alex Scott. The thing is Leeds and spurs are also reportedly interested.

So according to DS we have a good enough squad to come back up - dont think so by a long chalk - they're lining transfers up so just that action shatters that myth - and if they good enough to even scrape promotion we have the same bloody squad to start a Prem season - what a bloody joke that scenario is - foreard planning? Sideways slower and guaranteed to stuff the fans seriously and appease the Suffolk mob. Times up - who the bloody hell wants to stay on a yo yo string and a laughing stock - one guarantee though - if we went up they'rd be a resentful sigh of here we go again another 19 team season as we'd be first selected for relegation by the pundits

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to the bollox that Smudge talks . Wasn’t very long ago he believed we had a good enough squad to stay in the Prem . Let me just have a look at the league table to see how that’s going

So according to DS we have a good enough squad to come back up - dont think so by a long chalk - they're lining transfers up so just that action shatters that myth - and if they good enough to even scrape promotion we have the same bloody squad to start a Prem season - what a bloody joke that scenario is - foreard planning? Sideways slower and guaranteed to stuff the fans seriously and appease the Suffolk mob. Times up - who the bloody hell wants to stay on a yo yo string and a laughing stock - one guarantee though - if we went up they'rd be a resentful sigh of here we go again another 19 team season as we'd be first selected for relegation by the pundits
Like YB says ignore smith I think he is just going through the motions to appease his overlord Webber.

The thing is we all know Norwich if they kept the same squad and went back up they'd go with the same players once again and get spanked over and over and go down again.

We desperately need a couple of defensive midfielders (and not players that are injury prone), a new forward, central defender and a left back as Williams is going and Giannoulis isn't a defender.

This side can go back up - joker.

Teamtalk is reporting that Smith is wanting to sign two villa youngsters.

striker Cameron Archer and attacking left midfielder Jaden Phiolgene-Bidace.

Is this a case of someone thinking oh Smith will go back to old club villa for signings.

Archer I like but don't know much about bidace. Only that bidace had interest from Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Borussia Dortmund.

Villa wouldn't sell for cheap and it'd prob be loans.

Archer joined PNE in Jan scoring 4 in 7 games
Bidace signed for stoke in January on loan playing 10 games scoring 1

Obviously, Aarons will be sold in summer but today he has been linked with Fulham - The guy can do better than that can't he? I am thinking they will be in the bottom half next season and maybe even relegation fight.

Arsenal and United also thought to be interested as well as clubs abroad.

The thing is Fulham is basically where he is from so that could be a draw.

Obviously, Aarons will be sold in summer but today he has been linked with Fulham - The guy can do better than that can't he? I am thinking they will be in the bottom half next season and maybe even relegation fight.

Arsenal and United also thought to be interested as well as clubs abroad.

The thing is Fulham is basically where he is from so that could be a draw.
He needs to learn to cross a ball, id not be too bothered so long as we got good enough price for him

Cantwell was left out in bournemouth's last game as he was injured but was said to be fit by parker this last week but left out again for their match yesterday - parker said it was for selection reasons - all sounds very familiar to cantwell situ with us this season.

Cantwell was left out in bournemouth's last game as he was injured but was said to be fit by parker this last week but left out again for their match yesterday - parker said it was for selection reasons - all sounds very familiar to cantwell situ with us this season.
Does not matter how good or bad Cantwell is. He doesn't want to play for Norwich anyway. Get what we can and get rid.

So Smith told RN that there would be no massive changes and it would be silly to do that, but the telegraph say Smith has told them that he expects changes. He said 'I expect there to be changes'

The daily mail reports that players will face up to 60% wage cuts...others 40% so Smith thinks some players might want to leave because of this.

Smith told mail that the club have been planning for life in the championship for many months.

The mail says Aarons and Rashica are already getting interest to move away.

He said he hasn't got much to do in summer as only one player is out if contract. He says 'we will go and give it a tilt'

Kosovo football association have said rashica will not stay at norwich sbd will look to move awsy in summer, on their social media page.

If true then f off. You've not done much this season.

We have been linked with out of contract Mainz midfielder Jean-Paul Boetius.

Boro and Watford also interested...He is an attacking midfielder who can play on the left and right of midfield