Transfers - January 2022 | Page 31 | Vital Football

Transfers - January 2022

Spurs reportedly interested in Callum O’Hare too. If they come in for him I think we might lose out. The thing is Norwich would offer him first team football whilst spurs will no doubt loan out.
If they buy him they would loan him out, poss to us after skipp loan went so well

Gibson has to go if we go up again, he so not a prem player. We need a CDM & solid striker, move hugill on.
Webber/Smith have apparently said there will not be a big overhaul in summer and it will be much the same squad but for us it's obvious that we need a decent clear out and newbies in. Gibson is championship level but I don't want him starting. Can we keep hold of Hanley? Zimmermann has to probably move on, is omobamidele able to get back to his quality after a serious back issue? I look at that and think we defo need at least 2 new central defenders (3 if Hanley left) and that is just one position!!

I wonder if Onel will return and play for us? Again playing for brum has done nothing for him im sure
Onel for me has to go if we can get some cash for him. We are so bloated on the left and, though I like him, I think his best days are gone. Brum might offer a million or so for him which would be fab

It needs to start form the top.
Smiffs to sell and webber and wife sacked.
Totally. And obvious there are multimillionaire and billionaires out there willing to buy/invest but she just not interested.

Let's hope sleepy (net worth 70k) Tom will take the club and sell. That is all I can think is the plan. Delia has said to him this is your inheritance. Sell the club take the money live your life taking photos and selling them in your shop.

I am sure there will be a condition not to sell.
She should sell now and give Sleepy Tom enough cash to live in lazy luxury for all his days.
He can then pretend to be a photographer.

Onel for me has to go if we can get some cash for him. We are so bloated on the left and, though I like him, I think his best days are gone. Brum might offer a million or so for him which would be fab

Martin scored for Doncaster again today. So we definitely have to offload Onel.