Transfer | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer

Maybe Bielsa believes that with the injury crisis coming to a close, the returning players are as good as anyone he may want to sign and are already familiar with the system etc, only time will tell.

Lewis Baker apparently going back to Chelsea. Also a few loans out so clearing a bit more to bring some players in.

Have faith. January is always a difficult window.

still confident we will sign a keeper and winger - in Bielsa we trust, and he trusts Orta.

I agree not sure we will get anyone, i think the Manager has clear ideas of who he wants , if we cant get them he prefers to stay with what he has.

I think it is the right way to do things, but it is worrying that we could be so close to a promotion, but miss out again . we will just havbe to believe in the Manager .

Hopefully the young lads accept the challenge and step up

"We are lacking ten players. If the club can bring players, it will only be if they are better. In the next few weeks, we will have Dallas, Berardi, Phillips, Brown, Bamford, and Douglas with us. That's why I say, if no one comes, we will solve the problem anyway."

More and more players out or leaving. Top of the league and we are going to throw it all away. A bloody joke of a club.

Just listened to Bielsas interview,quoted by des above,,it is a fair assessment of what’s required,no point bringing players in just for the sake of it but I would like to see a quality keeper coming in ,just hope we can continue picking up the points till we’re back to full strength,

I have been waiting for the wheels to fall off for quite a while thinking we have been winning games undeservedly or luckily but we are top of the league. What the fuck is up with me.

He is currently at Real Madrid. Kiko Casilla.
32 and played less than 200 games in his career and he's not featured this season since the arrival of Courtois. He played 17 times last season, keeping 7 clean sheets.