Transfer window | Page 8 | Vital Football

Transfer window

I agree Mr B that Ashley does allow us to be run on a shoestring but just allowing us to fester does cause him more issues than what it's worth in the long run. I bet it's cost the club more in losing cash than what it would have earned if we'd been sufficiently invested in over his tenure.

Be hard to put a figure on.

Toony i really love your enthusiasm and belief that Ashley will consider doing anything different. He has done the same thing for over a decade yet you keep suggesting that things are going to change. Do you believe in Santa as well?

Toony i really love your enthusiasm and belief that Ashley will consider doing anything different. He has done the same thing for over a decade yet you keep suggesting that things are going to change. Do you believe in Santa as well?

Again I re-read what I typed and I still fail to see where ive suggested things are going to change. Me pointing it out to the regime or playing out a scenario that they can use is completely different.

I can also point out that no-one yet has came up with any foolproof plan to change things and we could be talking scenarios in another decade with league 2 clubs trumping our transfer record and us being one of the 'poorest' English sides with a turnover past £200m.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...ews/rafa-benitez-state-play-contract-14892297

Benitez talking about his contract situation and even more interestingly
he said:

“We can’t talk about players at the moment. We are just working and trying to get closer to some players.
“It depends on so many things and we can’t say too much.”

He also said

“It is difficult because the prices have gone very high for everyone. Some people say: ‘Oh the deadline is the problem’. It’s not. "

I believe people have identified these sort of statements as "pardish" in the past.

I can also point out that no-one yet has came up with any foolproof plan to change things and we could be talking scenarios in another decade with league 2 clubs trumping our transfer record and us being one of the 'poorest' English sides with a turnover past £200m.

Nonsense, boycott, starve him of any source of fan related income, watch him flyaway. The appointment of Benitez has been his masterstroke. The fan-base know exactly what the medicine is but they don't like the taste so most refuse to take it.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...ews/rafa-benitez-state-play-contract-14892297

Benitez talking about his contract situation and even more interestingly
he said:

“We can’t talk about players at the moment. We are just working and trying to get closer to some players.
“It depends on so many things and we can’t say too much.”

He also said

“It is difficult because the prices have gone very high for everyone. Some people say: ‘Oh the deadline is the problem’. It’s not. "

I believe people have identified these sort of statements as "pardish" in the past.

Do they think we're absolutely stupid|???
No-one ever mentions how the income has increased from Sky or how other clubs manage to handle these 'difficult times'.

Southampton and West Ham who finished below us last season are spending ridiculous amounts of money. With Wolves looking strong I can see us dropping 3 places already.

Southampton and West Ham who finished below us last season are spending ridiculous amounts of money. With Wolves looking strong I can see us dropping 3 places already.

You’re forgetting Fulham who are looking are a series of good players too.

I always find it strange that Ashley’s biggest fans, the ones who are in the ground every other week, never question what PieMag and Birdys have just said. Like Keggy said they just don’t like the medicine and very much like children they’ll find any excuse not to take it.

Dh5U6uOWsAANneT.jpg

We'll probably have paid 4m up front for Debravka and will receive 2m per year over 5 years for Merino such is our fucking stupid transfer policy. Ashley fuck and die you fat cockney parasite and take that useless baldy **** Charnley with you.

Merino gone, that's the transfer budget boosted to £35.76. These sales are expensive you know.
if Fat Mike reads that he'll be offering me Charmless's job.