Transfer window | Vital Football

Transfer window

Rexn

Vital Champions League
If reports are to be believed, the transfer window opens in mid May.

I know Ashley's crew read this board so some early advice.

If you sort out your budget early, and we all know how much SHOULD be in the kitty, then Ashley would be wise to get players in during the current financial year. That way, the profit figure is reduced by amortisation and taxation is deferred. Sales can be pushed into the new financial year.

So then each club in the Premiership gets £82m. Added to that we will receive £21.9m place money and we were on tv 18 times which will add another £22m making a total PL income of £125.9m. When's the divi?

The window opens on Thursday for the other 18 guaranteed premier league participants. Ours may as well be bricked up if history is to go by.

ohhhh... I think we know how this goes. Just think , £125M spent on the club or trousered? Really? Anybody need to waste a moment on thinkimg about it?

Thing is though, Harry, he’s got more than enough money to last 10 lifetimes over (very wealthy ones at that). He can’t spend the fucker as he has everything could ever want already (or certainly afford it). So why not just invest or fuck off?

With Charnley in charge of transfer negotiations, do we expect any change from previous Windows.
A knowledgable owner would have recognised his obvious limitations long ago and sacked him.
He does not act quickly enough probably due to orders.

With Charnley in charge of transfer negotiations, do we expect any change from previous Windows.
A knowledgable owner would have recognised his obvious limitations long ago and sacked him.
He does not act quickly enough probably due to orders.

Ashley is never going to change,he's not with us for the success,well not the kind we want anyway.

Likewise Charnley is not inept,he's doing exactly what his master bids and doing it superbly.

I don't believe there's anyone I've missed,is there ?

£17m fee for Kenedy agreed? Or is it the usual rumours going around ?

It was started by a supposed French journo with hardly any followers on Twatter so it should be taken with the usual kilo of salt.

The unofficial word is that we're interested in signing him but with a big fee being talked about, the best hope we have is another loan. That said, with Chelsea most likely getting a new boss, he may see his chances increased of getting a game.

It might be time to turn the computer off for the rest of the summer. Rumours are already doing my head in.

Will Lascelles be sold to fund incoming? is Rafa being given free reign or not?

In truth, for all clubs, transfers in and out are dependent on so many things. Players' agents will be advising them to wait for a better offer. This year cash flows do not tie in directly with accounting periods. Higher wages for incoming players can be deferred. In inflated markets, clubs can defer profit (in an inflated market) until the next financial year.

We have to wait for the prize money element as well as the final TV payments. Transfer instalments will most likely be paid on 30th June or 1st July.

On top of that, journalists and other clickbait sites need to get hits so put all sorts of unsubstantiated things up there.

The time to start worrying is 1st July onwards.

With an alleged premier league payment of over £40m not coming for another week or so, I doub't owt will be spent until then plus there will be no Rafa contract until he's satisfied that Ashley has provided enough in this window. In both cases we can go to sleep as well as switch the gadgets off.

No need to wait whatsoever. Simply use last season’s transfer budget. In fact, use the money saved since the Fat **** got here.

It's a measure of Ashley's cunning and business acumen that people are still waiting to see how the Ashley /Rafa/investment farce plays out.