Transfer window | Page 9 | Vital Football

Transfer window

Toon,this is it for another 5 yrs or even a decade,he has his boot on our throats & he's taking the piss,whether we go or not we should be hoyin the kitchen sink at him,otherwise we're complicit

Aye Birdys free transfers are actually the most expensive form of transfer according to Penfold and co. So we got rid of a 23 year old with potential for a few quid and signed a free transfer from Swansea who is 29 and is shit

Merino wanted to go and there's nothing we could have done as he wouldn't have signed for us without the buyout clause being inserted into his contract. To me that shows he was always going to use us as a stepping stone. Hopefully we've inserted a sell on clause in his new contract with Real Sociedad but knowing the lunatics in charge of NUFC I wouldn't bet on it.

There's a well documented 'merry-go-round' just about to be put in action as Shaqiri goes to Liverpool for a medical. Stoke want Ritchie to replace him, we supposedly want Townsend to replace Ritchie with and Crystal Palace are wanting West Ham's Michail Antonio to replace Townsend as West Ham are signing Felipe Anderson.

Wonder which club will scupper all this? :whist:

That was the best 35m ever. We still haven't spent the fucker yet but knowing the useless ***** in charge Liverpool will still be paying instalments on the transfer fee.

That was the best 35m ever. We still haven't spent the fucker yet but knowing the useless ***** in charge Liverpool will still be paying instalments on the transfer fee.

Aside from the merchandise cash etc being diverted, is anyone keeping a check on all of these players that we've sold and their staggered payments to us because we should have a hefty chunk before TV money comes into play?

Wouldn't surprise me to see that we're receiving nowt and it's going towards the shares in Debenhams or somewhere.

TBF to the fat parasite he's diverting money furtively. The free SD advertisng has fuck all to do with him not charging interest on his loan but more to do with the bargaining tool he has against the other SD Shareholders. His deliberate policy of paying transfer fees up front when buying and receiving them in instalments is another policy in preventing the club to grow. He now knows that he'll get at least 50k in the ground and in Rafa he has the perfect manager, for now.

BUT, he's employed a manager who can see the potential of the club, has a decent pedigree and has the fans on his side. To me it's stalemate at the minute...Rafa won't sign a new contract without certain guarantees that the fat **** is loathe to agree with.

All the while, tick tock with the transfer window.

I ca't believe I've spent eleven years of my life posting pointless shit against our 'owner' but there you are. What happened to that land he 'STOLE' from behind the Gallowgate.

Two promising young midfielders can't wait to leave the club. How can that be interpreted as anything but troubling ?

Currently being outspent by championship clubs and if nothing happens in the next week then expect more unsettling pieces involving Rafa start to emerge in the press.

Aside from the fanbase being far too late to start kicking off now, the press have no excuse whatsoever not to get involved in the corruption of Ashley's cash diverting.

Two promising young midfielders can't wait to leave the club. How can that be interpreted as anything but troubling ?

I would interpret it that they want regular first team football. Ki is an upgrade on Hayden who will therefore have seen himself slip further down the pecking order. That would be my guess anyway. Two fringe players who Rafa doesn't seem to fancy.

I would interpret it that they want regular first team football. Ki is an upgrade on Hayden who will therefore have seen himself slip further down the pecking order. That would be my guess anyway. Two fringe players who Rafa doesn't seem to fancy.

Rafa doesn't call the shots with transfers , that's long been established. Also, if you say he does call the shots he suddenly doesn't fancy two players he signed ?

& now back to the personal politics of fatty f.c.
Sick of this despot & his antics,can we try & make some effort,the malaise is fkn killing me.

Rafa doesn't call the shots with transfers , that's long been established. Also, if you say he does call the shots he suddenly doesn't fancy two players he signed ?

Struggling to understand that KK. I have no idea if Rafa calls the shots on transfers. I doubt that personally. However he didn't pick either of the two players we are talking about very often, which I imagine they would not be too happy about. Merino was bought "for the future" and Hayden for the championship, where he did pretty well as I recall. Me I suspect Merino was one of the clubs investment buys, which Rafa scuppered by not picking the kid.