Transfer window | Page 13 | Vital Football

Transfer window

If we manage a few wins early which I doubt.The happy clappers in the ground will forget all about being shafted again in a transfer window.

Not the progressive window we wanted but better than I thought it might be.
Rondon and Moto are an improvement on Gayle and Mitrovich.
Ki played with Shelvey before so could fit in nicely.
2 decent central defenders and the bonus of securing two fine players in Kenedy and Dubravka.
Will take time to blend but should keep us up after a difficult start with potentially few points.
I am not going to rubbish players before they have even played for us.
Bargain basement rather than top quality but we may be surprised by one or two.
Is this lack of spending leading to a takeover? Maybe

2 decent central defenders and the bonus of securing two fine players in Kenedy and Dubravka.
Will take time to blend but should keep us up after a difficult start with potentially few points.

It's the only hope left.

So our strikers consist of Rondon,Joselu,Perez & Mutu.
I reckon there's about 25 goals between them,thanks fatty,there maybe trouble ahead.

He's far from shite him and a steal at that price with the money flying round in this window.

I’m just glad that we’ve got a keeper, 5,000 centre backs, no left back or right back and I haven’t seen a striker kicking about since Alan Shearer. All is well.

You may not want to rubbish players before they have played for us but surely you can understand that they’re shit?

The main point is and I hope people don’t forget this is... SDU have made well over £100 million (yes over 100 million pound). What **** would ever try to discredit if

Just a reminder what Ashley's statement was in May 2017:
“I’ve confirmed to Rafa and Lee that they can have every last penny that the club generates through promotion, player sales and other means in order to build for next season.”

For what it is worth, of Ashley's "loan" to the club, according to the accounts (note 19) £33m was "repayable on demand".

Announced the day after the transfer deadline! Anyone would think Asshcunt did that deliberately, ahh well fuck it, another shop I won't be visiting. He's being very brash about it, hopefully he will sell up but not when he's making millions. Only way to get rid of the prick is successive relegations.

0-4 against Braga tonight. Lots of positives, Fraser and Debenham in the pipeline. What can go wrong?

I had an inkling at the start of the month this could happen, well part of it has.