Transfer window | Page 8 | Vital Football

Transfer window

I see Mitrovic has 20 goals now for Fulham this season. Not a bad return that. It will be interesting to see how he would fair in the premier league now he has been developed properly by a decent football club. My guess is 15 to 20 goals a season. One that got away imho. Like so many others and many more to come I fear.
But Rafa didn't fancy him so he can't be any good really.

Depends on which team he would be in , put him in the current Liverpool team and he would score a canny few, put him back in our current team and not as many .

So while we deliberate on the merits of various players and 'what if' we had signed this player or retained that player it has gone possibly unnoticed that since Boxing Day our League form is only second to West Ham as the poorest. Our only win since then against Chelsea which was rather fortuitous. Let's hope Premiership status doesn't rest on the final game. Then again, it may be a means to an end.

This is true Rexn but keeping to the thread title am I correct in saying we have only attracted players on loan in this window? The more cynical of us would be excused for thinking Ashley was covering all options including relegation