Transfer window | Vital Football

Transfer window

Rexn

Vital Champions League
So, the window opens in a few hours time with a mix of reported targets.

How long before a lazy journalist suggests that Andy Carroll will return to Tyneside?

I thought Ashley had exclusive rights to putting the club up for sale just before the transfer window to negate any transfer business? Our nearest and dearest, the unwashed have gone and done it now.

Aye, the Winter transfer window. A period of time where clubs can do business to better their ambitions or to at least try to change things. At NUFC, it's called January.

Bournemouth got a battering at West Ham and now occupy a relegation place. That are 5 points worse off than us with a better goal difference. Worrying times for Charnley

No point in doing a transfer thread in January we all know how fatty rolls and rolls and rolls

Things look to be hotting up. Apparently we have been offered Nikola Kalinic, seems like a loan with option to buy.

He looks like he has the perfect profile - a striker who can't score.

A lot of names being linked. It reminds me of my holiday selection. I decided not to go to the Maldives this year. It was Cuba I decided not to go to last year. North Korea won't let me in.

It looks like Skegness this year, unless we save on diesel.

Last edited:
It seems that the focus is on incoming transfers. I wouldn't bet against Longy going to Man U at the eleventh hour

Man United aren't that much of a draw anymore so if anything keeps him here, it could be that. Now if it was Liverpool or Man City then he'd have gone last Summer I reckon.

He is a very self confident kid, who isn't that impressed with the new manager's methods allegedly . His head was turned last year ... if the right bid comes in you just know the fat controller will sanction it .

Rumbles that Lookman is due to undergo a medical as an on loan signing with an option to buy. Also some lesser talk about Emmauel Dennis a Nigerian striker from Club Brugge. Both fit the profile of players who can use Newcastle as a stepping stone and have good re-sale value for Ashley which I'd say would make them more likely than the rumours of Oliver Giroud coming in. Providing Bruce doesn't ruin them like.

Last edited: