Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 143 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

FabrizioRomano: “I wouldn’t be surprised if Fabio Paratici pulls a surprise out of the hat, because he’s up to all sorts of things.”

It might be Adrien Rabiot, it was said we've already met with his agents and lawyers, afraid I don't know the truth of this one, this was straight from his agency over some beers in Rome last week., trouble is Italian agents make so much shite up it's hard to gauge who's being straight and who's planting stories.

HahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHaghahhahahaaaaaaa

1656016207242.png

Every single window.......

This would literally be the worst piece of biz Spurs had ever conducted.

And no, he never snubbed us, his Mum is a psycho, and it's likely there's a standing order from DL to never ever reply to anything she does ever again.

Oh, and he's also a total shit footballer. One of the most disappointing stories of lost potential there ever was. He's a pariah, and Juve have been trying to be rid of him since he arrived basically.

It might be Adrien Rabiot, it was said we've already met with his agents and lawyers, afraid I don't know the truth of this one, this was straight from his agency over some beers in Rome last week., trouble is Italian agents make so much shite up it's hard to gauge who's being straight and who's planting stories.

I hope not.

He's awful and should never wear a spurs shirt. Would rather we kept Winks.

Are you sure! :LOL:

The coach/trainer in me is just never gonna give up on the possibilities.... He is a technically gifted athlete (World Class), and has near wizard-like awareness on the ball.

If anyone ever does unlock him, he could be one of the best, but he's obviously not capable of that himself. Could be time will take care of it. Little evidence now tho.

But no.

Unless Conte wanted him back. ;)

The coach/trainer in me is just never gonna give up on the possibilities.... He is a technically gifted athlete (World Class), and has near wizard-like awareness on the ball.

If anyone ever does unlock him, he could be one of the best, but he's obviously not capable of that himself. Could be time will take care of it. Little evidence now tho.

But no.

Unless Conte wanted him back. ;)

I understood that the issue was his family were/are unable to settle in England which clearly would be a major distraction for him. You are never going to give of your best if you and/or your loved ones are unhappy.

He gets back to London and realises how much he misses the old town. He realises that learning English fluently is one of his life's ambitions. Then he turns up to pre-season training and figures that he needs to get super fit to play in the PL and win his shirt ahead of the other 5 midfielders. He finds his perfect foil in Bissouma and willingly does the graft that Kane refuses to do. He becomes unplayable and leads Spurs to the quadruple, and wins the Ballon D'Or in the process. He takes over from Messi and Ronaldo as the best of his generation.

If only Carlsberg did Tanguy :LOL:

Rabbit really doesn't fit the Conte mentality. He was a nightmare at PSG and he's done ok at Juve but never got over himself long enough to push on. There has been a rotten mentality throughout a lot of the last couple of generations of French players which has seen a hell of a lot of talent get pissed away through ego. Pogba being the best example, Ndombele another.

Hopefully it really just is agent bollocks because if we are after another CM, McKennie or Eriksen are literally the best options.

This guy Joao Felix does certainly look the part from this 20 min U Tube Cameo
I'm sure we could muster similar "breath taking" scenes from N'Dombele prior to his, arrival with us, and indeed even Gill has a few mins of skillful play on video.
He does look good, but does that transfer to the prem, is he, wirey or light weight.
Would love it if he could bring that to us, week in week out, but I'm just cautious of a 10 min video of best bits.

Rabbit really doesn't fit the Conte mentality. He was a nightmare at PSG and he's done ok at Juve but never got over himself long enough to push on. There has been a rotten mentality throughout a lot of the last couple of generations of French players which has seen a hell of a lot of talent get pissed away through ego. Pogba being the best example, Ndombele another.

Hopefully it really just is agent bollocks because if we are after another CM, McKennie or Eriksen are literally the best options.

They're trying to rectify their Central Midfield. They bought Locatelli & Zakaria, and are bringing Pogba back. Seems Allegri would like to keep McKennie, but all of Rabbit/Ramsay/Melo are being literally shoved out the door. Rabbit & Ramsay about to enter their final years, so oyu can see why the club is trying to get some cash out of them before they run it down.

Do you know what went wrong with Eriksen? You thought it was a done deal a while back.

Whilst the transfer dealings undertaken by Paratici thus far have largely been excellent, I'm very disappointed that we've allowed Nick Pope to move from Burnley to Newcastle. Despite Burnley being relegated Pope was unquestionably one of the best keepers in the PL last season, and has been for sometime. I find it surprising that we should opt to sign a 35 year old journeyman as a benchwarmer backup to another 35 year old keeper who definitely showed signs of decline last season. Pope, additional to being the England heir apparent, I'm sure that he will displace Pickford at some stage, would have enabled a rotate with Lloris, or at the very least proper competition, whilst being a ready made replacement when Hugo's contract ends. I don't think that that replacement will be Forster.

OK Winks to Toffees for £25M. Put £25M to that and get Richarlison.

Bergwijn to Ajax £20M. Put £30M to that get Raphinha from Leeds.

Eintracht Frankfurt want £19.3M for Evan NDicka a LCB

£20M for Spence our RWB target.

If my maths is correct that's £94.3M without taking into consideration any other sales of Lo Celso, Rodon and Reguillon leaving us with a seriously strong squad with options and plenty of money in the bank.

Reports that Paratici enquiring about Zaniolo from Roma. Very good player but can only help think the PL will be too much for him. Seems to have a long injury record along the lines of a certain Argentinian we signed from them.

England have a rotten manager and a few rotten on-pitch attitudes from players that lead to underperformance. France have a rotten mentality and are the current world champions. I'd happily change places.

Ironically, Rabiot and Ndombele weren't even in that squad. Sissoko was, whilst Pogba was one of the shining lights in 2018.