Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 43 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

The rumoutrs over this 'bid' won't st op, if true, we've already decided to let Harty go...

That said, I can't find anyone inside the network of Italian agents that are saying it's a real bid...

One of the names to have been linked with a move to West Ham is Dusan Vlahovic (Tuttosport and Calcio Mercato).

It seems as though the Hammers could now be blown out of the water for the Serbian starlet, however.

GettyImages-1231513549.jpg
West Ham and Tottenham are said to be chasing Dusan Vlahovic of Fiorentina (Photo by Giuseppe Maffia/NurPhoto via Getty Images) Game over for West Ham as Tottenham make Vlahovic bid?

La Viola allegedly want around £50 million for the 21-year-old according to Calciomercato.it.

And Spurs have already made an offer to sign the Fiorentina hitman according to Calciomercato.it.

Can you imagine the new guy coming in and saying "What do you mean you sold Sissoko, Aurier and Lamela? What were you thinking?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
This only highlights that Daniel is still pulling the strings behind the scenes. If no DOF or Head Coach is involved then who is?

I would love for us to take a good look at Donyell Malen. I have watched him closely last season and in the euro's. He is pacey and very intelligent. He has a fantastic scoring record in Holland. My only reservation is can he produce on the big stage. So far he has been a brilliant provider but I want to see more Infront of goal

I would love for us to take a good look at Donyell Malen. I have watched him closely last season and in the euro's. He is pacey and very intelligent. He has a fantastic scoring record in Holland. My only reservation is can he produce on the big stage. So far he has been a brilliant provider but I want to see more Infront of goal

I have been raving about him for years. I was curious to see how he would recover from his knee injury. It seems he has fully recovered.

Son and Malen would be a very exciting combination.

We are again linked with a move for Max Aarons. Question would you sacrifice Oliver Skipp and include him in a deal for Aarons?

Agreed RD but Norwich could play hardball as they have already lost Buendia therefore losing another star would hurt them. So would Aarons be more of a necessity than Skippy or should we look elsewhere for a RB?

We are again linked with a move for Max Aarons. Question would you sacrifice Oliver Skipp and include him in a deal for Aarons?

I probably would, but can't be sure.

Aarons looks to be fit for purpose in every way as a modern full-back. He has the pace, the touch, the crossing and important has learnt to defend. 2 inches taller would be good, but he's not short either.

If you wrote down what makes the perfect holding centre mid, it is really hard. We see how Kante and Fernandinho do it. We see how Fabinho and Rice do it. I'm left wondering whether how Skipp will work at the top end of the Prem.

Skipp is injured at the moment and missing the start of the season from memory, so not sure whether we would sell an injured player.

I see the scum are now in advanced talks for Ben White. Looks like £40m, rising to £50m with add on’s. Not a sniff of us trying to get in on that deal! Utterly shocking when it’s clear to everyone that watches him, that he will be a top CB

The second time to get him was after he returned to Brighton from his Leeds loan. The time before that was when clubs saw him behind Dunk and Duffy at Brighton or out on his loans where he played a fair bit. You can't get them all, but the amount of time you read about these guys and just wish your recruitment team had some cojones. I bet he's been spoken about on this forum for over 2 years.