Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 177 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Rumours are he is even open to going to the goons .
Normally that kind of move is open to be placed on the pariahs list .
I think most on here would welcome it .
He still wants Real Madrid though . :rolleyes::rofl:

PJ you're dreaming chap. I've just been listening to talk sport interviewing their European transfer expert, who absolutely confirmed what I said earlier to everyone - the bottom line is he had run his deal down on the promise of a move to Real Madrid. It's been planned for the last two years - we never ever had a hope of a look in.

Seriously, this might have been one of your signings but it was never ever on the cards for us, or anyone else in the PL.

I am not dreaming. I know that at the beginning of 19/20 season we could have tempted him. I know Real were sniffing but. There had just been an all England cl final and europa. We had just signed Tanguy. We had Sissoko and Hugo the French captain. He was open to the thought of playing for us. Then his stock rose and our stock dropped massively. You can say what you read I can say what I heard.

Zenit striker Sardar Azmoun: "I had offers from Tottenham, Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen & Roma but Zenit rejected them. If I leave, it will be this summer as a free agent."

So Lukaku only realised the Chavs were serious about signing him when he they had raised their offer from £85 million to £93 million .

He thought “ hey this is serious man “
And told his manager , my head is no longer in Italy . Get me a deal done !

So it’s not about playing football , not about the fans , not about pride , or loyalty , or the club who pay your wages , or your lifestyle , or team mates , , he has just confessed to being a prostitute .

Now we all knew all of this , but he has just confirmed it .

So Lukaku only realised the Chavs were serious about signing him when he they had raised their offer from £85 million to £93 million .

So it’s not about playing football , not about the fans , not about pride , or loyalty , or the club who pay your wages , or your lifestyle , or team mates , , he has just confessed to being a prostitute .

Well he wont be gettin any business from me oooeeer!

I am not dreaming. I know that at the beginning of 19/20 season we could have tempted him. I know Real were sniffing but. There had just been an all England cl final and europa. We had just signed Tanguy. We had Sissoko and Hugo the French captain. He was open to the thought of playing for us. Then his stock rose and our stock dropped massively. You can say what you read I can say what I heard.

Before I said what I heard on the radio, I said what I knew; he was never ever coming to the PL - that's a fact.

Money talks, BS walks.

Before I said what I heard on the radio, I said what I knew; he was never ever coming to the PL - that's a fact.

I didn't say he was coming to the prem I said he was tempted by the prem and there was a window a small window but as soon as real was sniffing that was done. We were a quite big draw as we had a number of French internationals in our squad. He looked at us but we never really looked at him and then it was done. I could say I know this is true 100% but there is not any point. I know we were never going to sign him but I know there was a small chance we could have if we tried

Ryan Sessegnon has been offered to Fenerbahçe. Technical Director Vitor Pereira, has responded positively to the transfer of the young star.

CNNTURKSpor

Ryan Sessegnon has been offered to Fenerbahçe. Technical Director Vitor Pereira, has responded positively to the transfer of the young star.

CNNTURKSpor

He's lost the confidence or it may even be his mobility/pace to go past players the way he was at Fulham since his injury - you can see his skills in short periods, but it's not unusual at his age for a bad injury to set you back like this.

He needs the loan or he's going to have a long season with not much football is my guess.

He's lost the confidence or it may even be his mobility/pace to go past players the way he was at Fulham since his injury - you can see his skills in short periods, but it's not unusual at his age for a bad injury to set you back like this.

He needs the loan or he's going to have a long season with not much football is my guess.

I've seen him a couple of times and I think he's a championship player - not a particularly good one may I add.

I didn't rate him all that much before his injury. I personally hope we can get some cash for him.