Transfer window rumours | Page 8 | Vital Football

Transfer window rumours

In the depths of Twitter I found mention of Grant Ward of Blackpool as a possible signing for either us or Sarfend.

From the outside looks like whatever situation occured with Barton has resulted in players doing the offski whether that's in support of Barton or the club going in a 'different direction'. Currently it doesn't look a good place to be.

From the outside looks like whatever situation occured with Barton has resulted in players doing the offski whether that's in support of Barton or the club going in a 'different direction'. Currently it doesn't look a good place to be.

Let`s hope it`s not sorted by the 9th March..

Five out this week by the looks of it and no manager.
Wtf is going on?
They always looked a well run outfit.

Looking a bit more closely (unless I've missed something), 3 of those that left have dropped down a division, an emergency loan keeper returned to Blackburn, and an injured on-loan defender returned to Stoke. Not sure it's really such a crisis.

Robbie Cundy now signed for GFC on loan.
Never heard of him, but that's nothing new.
Anyone any first hand knowledge besides 'defender'?

Not long left in the window to get another striker in ! With Joe Walsh gone perhaps there`s one or two quid more available to sign a new man/men ??

Has Joe gone yet as nothing has been announced. We would still be after 3, the striker and wide player mentioned by SE about 10 days ago plus I assume another keeper to bring in to replace Joe, again Paul Raynor mentioned they had one lined up

Has Joe gone yet as nothing has been announced. We would still be after 3, the striker and wide player mentioned by SE about 10 days ago plus I assume another keeper to bring in to replace Joe, again Paul Raynor mentioned they had one lined up

Pretty sure that Joe has signed at QPR.

SE would no doubt like to half a dozen additions but time is now pressing - striker and goalie surely the priorities.

Reading the Bristol Rovers forum and all they need is a centre back who can marshal the defence.
A midfielder who can dominate the midfield and a striker who can get them 20 plus goals.

Sounds like every other league one team including us 😄
I thought that was ol Brandon when they swiped him off us? 🤣🤣🤣