Transfer window rumours | Page 9 | Vital Football

Transfer window rumours

Maybe they have their eye on an out of contract and are waiting to see if he’s picked up.

SE says he wants three new players, including a striker. Hope we`re shaking legs, making tracks, accelerating our saunter and stepping on it !!!!!

It would be amazing to get a portion of his wages off the wage bill.

Although with not much time left in the transfer window to sign a replacement, that would leave us with one fit striker. I can not see either Lee or Graham leading the line although they are doing well, interchanging in the "number 10" role behind Oliver.

Although with not much time left in the transfer window to sign a replacement, that would leave us with one fit striker. I can not see either Lee or Graham leading the line although they are doing well, interchanging in the "number 10" role behind Oliver.
We’re already after a striker anyway, plus Johnson is another option. And do we really know for certain that Samuel (another one on large wages failing to deceive) is really out for the rest of the season? So was O’Keefe and Mellis, and they had worse injuries than Samuel.

Jesus, I sound like we lost today.